‘People are scared’: Paranoia seizes Trump’s White House Staffers

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The Bush administration was never like this. :dame:

Things won't end well for him. A R-controlled House ain't even a guarantee against impeachment at this point. Too much dissension. And how much of a fukk up do you have to be to lose the control over a bunch of cacroaches who hate to think and love following the leader?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bush administration was never like this. :dame:

Things won't end well for him. A R-controlled House ain't even a guarantee against impeachment at this point. Too much dissension. And how much of a fukk up do you have to be to lose the control over a bunch of cacroaches who hate to think and love following the leader?

It's a damn shame that such a great party has to deal with this

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This won't stop leaks only temporarily suspend them. The leaks are purely for our enjoyment, they were never going to deliver anything more than in fighting and how poorly ran the administration is.
I seriously disagree. We are less than two months in this administration and yet a 24 hour news cycle mentality has everyone thinking, "man this shyt takes too long". We are an instant gratification society if nothing else, but breh, relax. Let this play out.

There's a lot of smoke coming from the WH very early into this administration. More than we've ever seen and more quickly than we've ever seen.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like being part of the court of a mental King during medieval times. :mjlol:

He should get one of those medieval names like Trump the Terrible. Trump the Unworthy. Trump the Incompetent.
Since he's the TV president, a TV induced nickname like The Mad King would be apropos :ehh:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'm telling ya'll the time to leak shyt has PASSED.

They know someone on the inside is trying to rat them out and they have been actively trying to figure out who that person is.

It's too late now :yeshrug:

:patrice:

It's not just one person I don't think. It's a big government with a lot of employees who has access to top secret information. It could be the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHLS, State Department, White House Staff and so on. You never know, they could all be collaborating because they all have one thing in common:

They all hate that orange meatbag. :pacspit:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This is the headline I'm shocked that I haven't seen yet. Our government is currently understaffed either intentionally or because no one wants to touch this administration with a 10ft pole - both are a problem.

:ohhh: No sane human being with an ounce of integrity would work for that circus. Troubling times we live in breh, troubling times indeed.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I seriously disagree. We are less than two months in this administration and yet a 24 hour news cycle mentality has everyone thinking, "man this shyt takes too long". We are an instant gratification society if nothing else, but breh, relax. Let this play out.

There's a lot of smoke coming from the WH very early into this administration. More than we've ever seen and more quickly than we've ever seen.
I'm not understanding your point or maybe this reply wasn't for me. The staffing of the government has nothing to do with everyone's attention span. It's actually a real issue that should be pointed out.