“7 Ways to Eat Good on a Hood Budget” by Stic of Dead Prez

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@theworldismine13 This probably needs to go in the locker room as well where the degenerates will see it. Really good, informative thread.
I'm already doing this but a question about reheating foods. What ya'll say is the optimal method? I eat alot of rice, I imagine instead of wasting 25 mins every other day boiling some it would be helpful to just make a big batch. But where to heat it up, oven, microwave :scusthov:
I eat rice EVERY day...So, I invested in a rice cooker and an electric wok...

I like to eat fresh because I get nauseated from the taste and smell of re-heated food (especially chicken), but I have found that reheating rice in a microwave doesn't really change the taste that much for me, so I reheat rice in a microwave...

But I prefer to make fried rice whenever I have left over rice...I just plug my electric wok, and fry the rice, with some frozen mixed vegetables, onions, garlic, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and some fried rice spice...

But a rice cooker is a :blessed: for all rice lovers....

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@theworldismine13 This probably needs to go in the locker room as well where the degenerates will see it. Really good, informative thread.

I'm already doing this but a question about reheating foods. What ya'll say is the optimal method? I eat alot of rice, I imagine instead of wasting 25 mins every other day boiling some it would be helpful to just make a big batch. But where to heat it up, oven, microwave :scusthov:

I reheat leftovers in a pan with a little bit of olive oil. Put the heat on low-medium with a cover let cook for 7-10 min & its delicious. I sometimes leave it a lil longer cooking so the rice gets a lil crunch. Thats next day express.

Someone said the food tips are common sense but its not to people who grew up in a household where fastfood was the main thing.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
uh isnt this just common sense?

if you already didnt do/know these things you lost
i was gonna post something like this sarcastically but it looks like someone took the initiative to be pretentious