“If you want to come in here with your boyfriend and you want to openly display that, that’s just no

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
This week, he publicly took to Facebook to lay out some new policies for Dieseltec customers. First, guns are not only welcome at Dieseltec, but customers who bring their guns with them will get a discount — except for on-duty cops, because they didn’t personally pay for the guns they carry.
Kt398ut.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The bible is pretty clear about homosexuality...so I don't even like this argument.

I'm not religious, so I don't have this problem...but to say this is incongruent with his beliefs is equally disingenuous.
The bible isn't "pretty clear" about anything. :heh:

It definitely says nothing about hating gays or denying service to them. Jesus was pretty clear about loving your fellow man and protecting the oppressed.

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The bible isn't "pretty clear" about anything. :heh:

It definitely says nothing about hating gays or denying service to them. Jesus was pretty clear about loving your fellow man and protecting the oppressed.
Do you not realize that its christian to dislike gays?

The bible is VERY clear on homosexuality.

Again, I'm not religious, nor do I hate gays or oppose gay rights.

But to say that this man isn't being consistent with his faith is flat out wrong.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you not realize that its christian to dislike gays?

The bible is VERY clear on homosexuality.

Again, I'm not religious, nor do I hate gays or oppose gay rights.

But to say that this man isn't being consistent with his faith is flat out wrong.

It is not Christian to dislike anyone.

Every time you say something you are completely wrong. Kindly don't quote me anymore. Thanks

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is not Christian to dislike anyone.

Every time you say something you are completely wrong. Kindly don't quote me anymore. Thanks
Uhhhh yeah it is.

Christianity is clear about those who aren't christian and what should be thought of and done to those who ARE NOT christian.

trying to be progressive and modernizing the faith to comport with secular society doesn't change that...and if anything, it weakens the proclamations of legitimacy within the religion since it can just be perversely interpreted to any aim.