“We have at most a year to defend American democracy, perhaps less“ - Yale History Professor

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't need anyone's apology. I was just pointing out that after all that chest beating not one person wanted to have a conversation once they knew they had been proven wrong. Makes you wonder if posters here are more interested in the truth or more interested in daps.

And yes a real man steps back and apologizes when he's wrong. In that regard you guys are no different than our current president. You double down instead.

debating an opposing viewpoint is causing chaos? everyone here should conform to the same worldview or else they're not allowed?

hi pot, meet kettle.
This whole idea you guys have of honest debate causing chaos on here is horseshyt. Pure and simple.

We have several conservative members who have no problem engaging in reasonable debate (one of them is a mod). I rarely see people attaching someone who provides a reasonable alternative POV.

We get on y'all when you spout off at the mouth and then fall back when presented with actual facts. There are multiple trolls on here who do nothing but race bait.