10/28 Showtime: Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam (WBA/IBF Heavyweight Championship)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bad stoppage but dude was about to lose a one sided decision anyway. Joshua is probably the biggest A side in boxing right now and he doesn't need Wilder at all. Funny seeing Haymon stans bytching about an A side locking out an opponent for monetary reasons :sas1:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:mjlol: yeah you're trolling and trolling hard...and if you're not..well either way im no longer taking your opinions seriously..i stan femi too...you're clearly on some other shyt

tua is comparable to dillian whyte :hhh:...chris byrd is similar to charles martin :gucci:..things no knowledgeable boxing fan would ever say

I'm not trolling, I was alluding to fighting styles and durability.

Chris Byrd was a rabbit puncher like Charles Martin and both aren't big heavyweights. And Charles Martin's career is still somewhat green to know how he's going to end up. I think most people get carried away by Chris Byrd's antics in the ring.

As for Tua and Whyte comparison, it's about the chin and their awkward styles.

Anyway, 2018 will show everyone what Josh is made of. The fights against both Wilder and Parker will happen next year. And as someone who has followed Josh from the amateur level - I know what he's made of. He's not who/what everyone thinks he is and when it's time to put in real work, he'll raise his game based on the competition.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You are right, Frank is different, he actually fought outside the UK :lolbron:

but you are smoking your own belly lint if you think Tyson wouldn't box AJs head off.

Tyson wouldn't let a 41 year old Klitchko coming off a loss and some time off put him on the floor. Stop it.

The real issue here is Hearn, he's not going to risk his cash cow/dope tests at this stage in AJs career.
Actually smart to keep ducking Wilder till he's past his prime and then cash out on a unification fight
because if AJ wins ...who else is out there to draw numbers ? if he loses.... then yelp

As for the matchup itself ... AJ is technically sound sure but his stamina is shaky.Wilder has great stamina, length
and a deadly right.This won't be an easy cake walk on some journey man sh!t.

I know you want it to be that way...

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif

Josh will fight outside the UK but the reason he's milking the UK right now is because of the excitement about his talent all over the country and boxing in the UK is at its zenith, while it isn't what it used to be in the US, when it comes to the heavyweight division. Why would he leave the UK when he can sell out 80.000 capacity stadium within three days fighting a no name boxer? Can he pull that off the in the US? That's why they're trying to build his fight against Wilder up in the US, to create interest and I'm sure if and when the fight happens - it's going to be in Vegas.

Boxing is big business and it's all about money. You just have to milk the fans and get the most out of it from a business perspective. Frank Bruno was an average fighter - he's not on the same level as Josh. The only thing they have in common is muscle mass.

I do agree with you about Femi's conditioning. He needs to slim down and there's no point carrying that type of muscle mass around in the ring when muscles consume a lot of oxygen. But with the last fight, it's pretty difficult to know if it affected him or not since he had a broken nose.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm not trolling, I was alluding to fighting styles and durability.

Chris Byrd was a rabbit puncher like Charles Martin and both aren't big heavyweights. And Charles Martin's career is still somewhat green to know how he's going to end up. I think most people get carried away by Chris Byrd's antics in the ring.

As for Tua and Whyte comparison, it's about the chin and their awkward styles.

charles martin who is 6'5 240+ lbs is not a big heavyweight? ..really?!!! :hhh:..and i dont even like chris byrd but nothing about him reminds me of charles martin in the least...the punching comparison is a big reach considering martin has a high KO percentage

nothing about tua was awkward..hell i cant even remember 1 tua fight where that word would be uttered..tua tried to knoc your block off lol....watching dillian whyte does not in the least remind of tua's chin...tua only has 1 official KD in his career and has never been ko'ed...whyte not so much

morris

Superstar
Daps
charles martin who is 6'5 240+ lbs is not a big heavyweight? ..really?!!! :hhh:..and i dont even like chris byrd but nothing about him reminds me of charles martin in the least...the punching comparison is a big reach considering martin has a high KO percentage

nothing about tua was awkward..hell i cant even remember 1 tua fight where that word would be uttered..tua tried to knoc your block off lol....watching dillian whyte does not in the least remind of tua's chin...tua only has 1 official KD in his career and has never been ko'ed...whyte not so much
Sir, why are you disputing HIS fax?