100K sign up for one way trip to Mars (no return)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
LOL, I smell a scam. :pachaha:

But does this mean they will they renounce their citizenship to their country? WIll they form their own country? Would various countries declare sovereignty on different territories on Mars?

LOL have yall seen the comedy Iron Sky?? What if, 100s of years from now, they decided they want to come back to Earth, BY FORCE :demonic:

How will they call themselves? "Im English/Martian" :heh:

:ohhh:Afro-martians.(I'm dead at the fact that my spell check created that word for me)... I guess it would be african-american-Earthling-Martian tho, considering it's planet to planet.

I really hope that some black or black hispanic or asian people go though--- JUST IN CASE we discover a population there who is weak or not as advanced as us.

a group of white people showing up to another planet finding beings who aren't as advanced or are small -- :whew: after the martians show them how to survive - they would Organ Trail their asses.

I really hope its just a bunch of cacs who end up their. What if shyt goes wrong? What if a meteor or radiation shower pummel their colony and they are running out of supplies? Guess who will get the short end of the stick first...:beli:

And Im also afraid if they do have minorities going their they will act just like the cacs. How many nigs with that type of money are pro-black? Or go against the system?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
when u think about it

cant be all that bad... getting away from these craze religious conservatives
-kinda hard to live on a planet when 1/2 of the population just refuses to believe in climate change cause of there own religious beliefs
Yea its like moving to the desert in Arizona cept you'll see the same people and you cant escape. If one day they decide to cut off all funding to the planet and starve you, you cant do shyt about it. It takes how long for letters to reach you from earth? Gotta pray your internet connection NEVER goes down. Too many things to go wrong for the sake of saying you live on another planet. Especially one that looks like shyt,

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Shoot, if white folks the first ones going, sign me up...

History has shown, they have no rivals when it comes to taking something that isn't theirs...Hell, they'd just make whatever aliens they found, their slaves...so the nikkas would be safe lol

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
I'd do it, fukk might be some bad martian hos up there or something man.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'd do it, fukk might be some bad martian hos up there or something man.
miss_martian_by_the_other_mike-d4psj4u.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Bullshyt, people chasing fame. I guarantee you when take off day approaches after they get their 15 minutes of fame in teh spotlight those clowns will all be begging not to go. YOu'd have to stick someone with a $1million bill to keep people from backing out on you.