[12/14] WWE Monday Night RAW: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GOD DAMN WORD FOR IT

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You notice how everything including Vince or the authorities is booked WAY better than anything else on the show? Vince may be out of touch with the mid card but when he is in the story it's always good. Why can't the IC and US champ be booked somewhere close to that? The only problem I have is where were the usos and Ambrose to help him celebrate

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They're fukking dumb. This faux pop shyt is not gonna last. They had the chance to complete change up his character tonight to make a PERMANENT change for him but no, he's still gonna come out here every week with promos full of food comparisons. his character is a problem. he needed a rehaul and they didn't see it through after having the opening last night. nothing is going to change for him except he'll have the belt on his shoulder. they're setting him up to fail. it's such short term thinking. and when i say short term, i mean like a week-short term. not even a few months.

This. All of this.

That may be true, but let's at least see what they do first, so far they have done a good job of letting him earn the cheers. They may have learned and if not at least he finally gets the chance to sink or swim

true...I dont know why they had Sheamus win MITB in the first place...he cant draw water in the pacific ocean
Ill book for you Cokeboi

Dean Ambrose should have won MITB...had the briefcase....and if you wanna have Roman get screwed have Dean cash on him- turn him heel and build up a rivalry

Yes, sheamus did nothing for the mitb yea he won the title but so did ziggler and swagger. They have to stop booking people who they have no ideas for to win, he was basically a get out of jail free card, they used him as the ultimate transitional champ. But he will now fall back to mid card hell.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The time for Roman to sink or swim as champion was right now. I'm glad he won so we can hurry up in that process

Spyro

Banned
Daps
uwe5QR4.png
I got destroyed last night, I win the Rumble. Even Steven.

:vincek:But that's not how I planned it! And Cena is the one who says that...

uwe5QR4.png
Now that he isn't around, I will take that too. Get used to it, Vince. I'm not you.

He was right, he did win the Rumble :dead: