• Hyundai Genesis Sedan

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn't mention crashes my man. If you thought I did to clarify I didn't I was talking about mileage. The q50 don't have no double sunroof that I know of. I'm sure they do have a q50 for 20k but I'm not driving a car with that many miles on it. If its 20k chances are they already have 40-50k miles on it and that doesn't work for me personally. If that is wrong on the mileage and they only have less than 30k I'd do it. We may have different views on acceptable mileage and that's ok.
Yeah those are 2015 models so they usually have around 35-45,000 miles. There’s a few under 30,000 in the area at that price. Sometimes you get lucky, but I’m good with buying a Japanese car that mileage. I bought my car (2001 celica) at 42,000 in August 2007 and I’m about to cross 180,000 later this month. Still runs great, handles great, and gets me about 25 mpg overall.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah those are 2015 models so they usually have around 35-45,000 miles. There’s a few under 30,000 in the area at that price. Sometimes you get lucky, but I’m good with buying a Japanese car that mileage. I bought my car (2001 celica) at 42,000 in August 2007 and I’m about to cross 180,000 later this month. Still runs great, handles great, and gets me about 25 mpg overall.
Maybe I'm being a miles snob lol. That's whats up on your car to last that long and not give you many problems. I think also being around folks that stay with newer cars that skews my perception on them high mileage cars but hearing this from you definitely gives me hope if I ever decided to go that way. Props and hope your car continues to do good for you fam.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe I'm being a miles snob lol. That's whats up on your car to last that long and not give you many problems. I think also being around folks that stay with newer cars that skews my perception on them high mileage cars but hearing this from you definitely gives me hope if I ever decided to go that way. Props and hope your car continues to do good for you fam.
I’d expect to keep it considerably longer. The family Sienna (minivan) gave out at 265,000 miles and my dad got his 2001 RAV4 to 230,000 before he blew a head gasket and had to replace the car. Toyota cars last basically longer than everything easily except Honda in my experience. I gotta replace it soon though. Got my first kid due at the end of March and it’s too small to safely fit him in the back seat. I’m in the market for a Maxima or a 2015 C300 myself depending on what the best deal I can find, so I’ve been gathering as much information as I can on the two of those. If you were to buy German, definitely buy under 40,000 miles though. They start to leak oil after 100,000 in some models and both my mechanics say stay far away from every other European brand.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’d expect to keep it considerably longer. The family Sienna (minivan) gave out at 265,000 miles and my dad got his 2001 RAV4 to 230,000 before he blew a head gasket and had to replace the car. Toyota cars last basically longer than everything easily except Honda in my experience. I gotta replace it soon though. Got my first kid due at the end of March and it’s too small to safely fit him in the back seat. I’m in the market for a Maxima or a 2015 C300 myself depending on what the best deal I can find, so I’ve been gathering as much information as I can on the two of those. If you were to buy German, definitely buy under 40,000 miles though. They start to leak oil after 100,000 in some models and both my mechanics say stay far away from every other European brand.
Yeah that new c class design is nice but honestly you'll probably find a better deal more often with the Maxima. If you can with the C class though I'd definitely cop if I was you. Good luck with the kid and whichever car you cop.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
if im buying a car and its used, note or not, I'm not going any lower than 3 years old (2015 as of now) and it has to have LESS than 30k miles or i don't want it. Ideally under 10k miles.
You must be one of those brehs who dk how to work on whips:russell: if you get a good car the mileage or year shouldn’t matter:pachaha:

Just drove my 24 year old car down to St. Louis last weekend no problems :smugdraper:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
You must be one of those brehs who dk how to work on whips:russell: if you get a good car the mileage or year shouldn’t matter:pachaha:

Just drove my 24 year old car down to St. Louis last weekend no problems :smugdraper:

i don't...i know some basic things as far as what a sound means....but i keep my car up....never had a light pop on my dash.