15 year old amateur boxer vs "pro UFC fighter"

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lol, Rakeem.

Better footwork, punch selection, defense and overall technique

the other guy probably weighs twice as much as him and he just plodded forward with his hands down neglecting any defense cause he though he just gonna steamroll a 15 yr old :mjlol:

Youtube posters are raging in the comment section saying this isn't a UFC figher "just" a pro MMA fighter like that would be such a better look :russ: Be a 28 yrs old pro fighter who gets his ass handled by a 15 yrs old :mjlol:

painting this guy as a "pro UFC fighter" isn't right tho

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Conor gunna KO Floid tho" :troll:
but Zlatan will beat both tho :lolbron:

"I'm sick of the drama between Mayweather and McGregor,” Ibrahimovic is quoted as saying by Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo.

“It would be better for both of them to stop their antics and fight against me. Let's see how it goes, but the two will go straight to the hospital!”

:banderas:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
but Zlatan will beat both tho :lolbron:

"I'm sick of the drama between Mayweather and McGregor,” Ibrahimovic is quoted as saying by Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo.

“It would be better for both of them to stop their antics and fight against me. Let's see how it goes, but the two will go straight to the hospital!”

:banderas:
:heh:

Somebody finna ko Zlatan's ass?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
"Pro UFC" :dahell:
another video of a boxer with better boxing than a fighter who trains in another/multiple martial art(s).
:coffee:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Boxing is the ultimate punching art so of course the MMA fighter would not be able to a striking contest in this exchange; that's why the best fighters in the UFC generally are the ones that excel at striking better than their competitors. A boxer would be a very dangerous opponent for anyone regardless of what they study considering how much faster(and stronger) boxer's punches are, not to mention how quick they are on their feet because of their foot work.