"154 division is full of KILLERS..i take the MOST RISKS..don't judge me by my RESULTS"- AUSTIN TROUT

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk is this about? We're ALL judged y our results in life. Someone who competes for a living should recognize this the most.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk is this about? We're ALL judged y our results in life. Someone who competes for a living should recognize this the most.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Over or under a dozen I lost count and Lara is a runner not no killer yet, this Man found himself on the canvas a handful of times there
So what, he won more than he lost and he was robbed by "big names" in decisions..

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hard to understand this.

On one hand, he gets props for accepting the challenge. He always seems available for top tier fighters to knock around.

On the other hand, when I see him booked for these fights over and over I often wonder how that's possible. He never wins these fights, and the object is to win.
Basically taking pride in being a gate keeper. And the decent to good sized checks that silver lines each L taken.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
When exactly was he robbed:stopitslime:
Canelo fight was a blatant robbery. hell the reason he got knocked down was because he had to press after the open score cards were announced and they had him down. Everyone was talking about during the broadcast how off the scoring was.
Damn shame really.

I also feel he won the fight against Jermall.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
On the other hand, when I see him booked for these fights over and over I often wonder how that's possible. He never wins these fights, and the object is to win.

Trout, Peterson, Robert Guerrero a couple years ago

I'm noticing a trend of these jobbers getting title shots despite the fact they always losing and we all know going in that they have no chance.
Broner is in that lane now and yet all his fights are big head liners

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Trout, Peterson, Robert Guerrero a couple years ago

I'm noticing a trend of these jobbers getting title shots despite the fact they always losing and we all know going in that they have no chance.
Broner is in that lane now and yet all his fights are big head liners
Its still ridiculous that a shot to pieces ghost got a shot at a vacant WW belt after getting that gift against Martinez.