2/16 Trump News Conference: “The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
what would you say the percentage of racist black people are? or latino?
I'm sure there are quite a few. But is it justified? Is it that hard to believe that the treatment of African Americans historically could cause this type of hatred?
Their default answer is "AA" can't be racist...We don't have to power to be... Yada yada yada...

But semantics aside AA are just as if not more racist prejudice as crackers are

Can you give me some reasons for why white people should be racist towards black people?

Could it be that the hatred of white people from other races is warrented?

There was no historical mistreatment against white people from black people so why do they hate black people so much?

We know why other races hate white people.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
"I inherited a mess" :mjlol:
Trump is nonstop fukkery. He takes liberal talking points and flips that shyt.

First he totally took over the whole fake news narrative from the Dems. When you hear about fake news you can't help but think of CNN because of trump.

Now he stole Obamas line about inheriting mess and is standing on that lie.:mjlol:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Can you give me some reasons for why white people should be racist towards black people?

Could it be that the hatred of white people from other races is warrented?

There was no historical mistreatment against white people from black people so why do they hate black people so much?

We know why other races hate white people.

No I can't give you any "reasons" that warrant racism...:rudy:

I just hate racist white people.. Not all white people...many AA have a vendetta against the whole group and it just sounds dumb