2 illegal immigrant students charged with raping girl, 14, in school restroom stall

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:picard::scust:
But why? You had to know you'd get caught. Maybe they thought being illegal would somehow protect them from anything more than deportation.

They are probably gang affiliated and thought fear of retaliation would keep her quiet...which explains why a 18 year old would sign up for the first year of high school...fertile grounds for recruiting and peddling pharmaceuticals,

:wow:sadly prison will only advance their criminal career.

Daps
They are probably gang affiliated and thought fear of retaliation would keep her quiet...which explains why a 18 year old would sign up for the first year of high school...fertile grounds for recruiting and peddling pharmaceuticals,

:wow:sadly prison will only advance their criminal career.

:dwillhuh:
I've never heard of a gang resorting to this type of tactic. However, I think I understand where you're going. I mean if you think about it, you're still at the age where your mind is developing and fatherlessness can be considered the perfect scenario for a boy to be driven to gang activity for acceptance and approval that a father is just not there to provide. Perfect breeding ground for these types of things to be going down.