2018 Ibeabuchi-Tua? Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker (WBA/WBO/IBF Heavyweight Title Unification)

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The only one who's beating Wilder is Lewis

Holyfield and Tyson... Hell no
I disagree.

Putting aside any style matchup and resume comparison for now I just feel like I’m watching a different level of fighters when I’m watching prime Tyson or Holyfield than when I’m watching Joshua or Wilder.

Joshua is still in the age when he can improve more, Wilder is 32

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I disagree.

Putting aside any style matchup and resume comparison for now I just feel like I’m watching a different level of fighters when I’m watching prime Tyson or Holyfield than when I’m watching Joshua or Wilder.

Joshua is still in the age when he can improve more, Wilder is 32

Wilder reminds me alot of George Foreman to be honest

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Wilder reminds me alot of George Foreman to be honest

stylistically?

Both of them are dudes who always plan with a knockout and have retard power which makes up for some other things they lack in but I think while Foreman was more of a slugger (not as a pejorative) who just straight marched down his opponents with his heavy hands, Wilder is rather a boxer-puncher who likes to keep the distance and sharpshoot his opponents with straight rights from the outside. He only goes berserk once he got his opponent hurt.

Obviously I also think that Foreman represented a higher level but I guess you didn't mean it to their level.