2018 - Pacquiao comes back for one more fight ... against McGregor

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
Think about it? What better way to cap off a career where he rose to superstardom by cherry picking Mayweather's sloppy seconds?

What other way can he have a bigger payday to set off into the sunset with?

A rematch with Horn? Nope.

A fight with Crawford? Nope.

Pacquiao-McGregor 2018

Mark my words

:deadmanny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Think about it? What better way to cap off a career where he rose to superstardom by cherry picking Mayweather's sloppy seconds?

What other way can he have a bigger payday to set off into the sunset with?

A rematch with Horn? Nope.

A fight with Crawford? Nope.

Pacquiao-McGregor 2018

Mark my words

:deadmanny:
a rematch with Horn, yes.

It's in the making and it will happen later this year
after that Pacquiao probably retires

and also... if McGregor gets embarrassed as it's expected it will kill any hype for a fight between McGregor and a top boxer, for casuals because they see that he can't beat a top boxers and for boxing heads because we already saw the circus once and will already know how a spectacle like that looks like

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
a rematch with Horn, yes.

It's in the making and it will happen later this year
after that Pacquiao probably retires

and also... if McGregor gets embarrassed as it's expected it will kill any hype for a fight between McGregor and a top boxer, for casuals because they see that he can't beat a top boxers and for boxing heads because we already saw the circus once and will already know how a spectacle like that looks like

But .. . I ask you to think about this from a film writer's perspective

Imagine . . . if Floyd loses in spectacular fashion. Imagine McGregor is handedly winning on the cards AND also knocks him out after toying with him.

And Mayweather dies in the ring

Then Pacquiao comes back to avenge the loss and defend the sport of boxing?

Okay, maybe it doesn't go that for but doesn't that have a nice touch to it cinematically?

McGregor keeps talking about knocking Mayweather out - we all see that as an unlikely scenario and also McGregor's only hope - but imagine how much of an upset (and payout *cha-ching*)} it would be if McGregor wins by decision

Now imagine Mayweather wins by decision - or even by KO - the whole world goes "Well, this is exactly how I expected this to go"

So the only way this is an event that lives up to it's hype is if Mayweather loses. That's the entire sell of the event and it will be a disappointment if he doesn't. Globally speaking.

As for me, I admire Mayweather. I view his generalship in the ring as one of the greatest examples of mastery that any human has had in their chosen profession, perhaps ever

but can it really be this easy? The simplicity of this match-up is making me question reality. Nothing should be this easy to call. I have a feeling the universe is going to do some balancing out here

Last edited:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Well we need fukkery for McGregor vs any boxer and Manny is :russell:

Press tour would be :russell:

Fight :scust:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude he shoulda won that horn fight. He better not rematch him

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A sad way to go out . . . you know? Avenging a lost to Jeff Horn
Right, when everyone knows he shoulda won. He collected that check he's a hero in his home. Just build on bettering more honest and better boxers