4 Chicago Siblings All Dead From Gun Violence

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
man i know yall dont care but this shyt make me feel like crying B

my mans was killed like 4 years ago

he got shot on christmas. the fukked up part is that his brother was killed around chrismas time 2 years prior

the mother lost both her sons to gun violence and doesnt even celebrate holidays anymore

shyt is real fukked up

and the crazy part is that i have another friend that was shot and killed like 2 years ago. and his brother was killed when he tried to retaliate

man shyt really puts life in perspective man

rip Beefy and P-Nut

You are like this breh

images

You need to fukking move and look at who you associate with.

I'm going to have to say something. Outside of some jealous man/random shyt, if your man is repeatedly getting gunned up, something ain't right. Not implicating you, them, whatever but the fact remains, something the fukk is not right. I got clapped at when I was 17. Why? Because I was in the wrong hood at the wrong fukking time. Now I'm 33 and I live my peaceful life. That isn't to say that shyt can't follow me wherever, but odds are is that they won't

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
man i know yall dont care but this shyt make me feel like crying B

my mans was killed like 4 years ago

he got shot on christmas. the fukked up part is that his brother was killed around chrismas time 2 years prior

the mother lost both her sons to gun violence and doesnt even celebrate holidays anymore

shyt is real fukked up

and the crazy part is that i have another friend that was shot and killed like 2 years ago. and his brother was killed when he tried to retaliate

man shyt really puts life in perspective man

rip Beefy and P-Nut

damn, move if you haven't already

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This breaks my heart. What the fukk is going on in Chicago that is not happening in other large cities?