46K purse for Meisha Tate & 500K for Nate Diaz | Dana White Rape Continues...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said Michael Page (a WW with a kickboxing background) would submit Weidman and Machida.

Before Weidman/Rockhold happened, it was a toss-up as to who had the better ground game.

I stand by that, it's a fight not bjj, Michael Page bjj is better than silva's when they were the same age, you don't follow michael page enough to know this

He will hurt them similar like Nick Diaz did on Conor on the feet and get the submission that way, that's how I see that going, once he learns take down defensive from wrestling he will be unstoppable

No if you watched Luke and Weidman fights you can see Luke is superior at every aspect of MMA, and he will beat Weidman easier this time

Machida is washed up, he has no chance against page

he struggled with BJ pen who was a lightweight who basically fought him at heavyweight lmao

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny you say that when there's a lot more posters (a few of them boxing fans) who talk a lot of trash about MMA. A sport they know very little about. The sport of MMA gets a lot of unwarranted hate on this forum.

That's because it's a whiteboy "sport" for karate class nerds...if u a real nikka u gonna be in a boxing gym.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You have no idea what you are talking about....stop talking Boxing and stick to MMA:camby:

Im tired of yall MMA funboys running your mouth about a sport you have no idea about, but want us to "ease up" on yall's ignorance of OUR sport....The Sweet Science aka Boxing:ufdup:

Calvin Brock, the "dude from Charlotte", actually quit Boxing because he suffered a bad eye injury against Chris Byrd...not because of he wanted to go to BACK to being a banker, which he was before Boxing, "do that and get that steady check vs the BS of boxing":birdman:

Learn about a sport before commenting on it and giving false information:camby:

Ohhh, and bringing up Jesus Rojas vs Isaac Hidalgo....they weren't even TELEVISED. They were a dark matchup, one of the fights that start at 5pm est for a PPV that doesn't go on the air until 9pm ET. How dare you compare dark, non-televised, matchups to MMA fights which are being shown on television or via stream?:usure:

Stop it:forreal:

You're right..... I have no idea about boxing and you have no idea about MMA:francis:........ we can either educate ourselves on the other perspective sport or just end this right here..... I vote the latter:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You're right..... I have no idea about boxing and you have no idea about MMA:francis:........ we can either educate ourselves on the other perspective sport or just end this right here..... I vote the latter:manny:

Fair:ehh:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
bGbZcBQ.gif

:mjlol:

This gonna come in handy in a month