[6/18] Money In The Bank Thread: First Ever Women's MITB Ladder Match

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this. Better show than I expected. I skipped the tag matches, but what I like is how they booked it where heels won and actually got heat. Konnan put it best on his podcast "Jinder and Corbin actually get heat, the fans arent chanting this is awesome or you deserve it or whatever the fukk when they're on offense"

Womens mitb was ok. They obviously had a primitive match compared to the main event but it didnt look bad. I like the finish.

Lana had a lot more offense than expected. She looked green but not bad. Ok match.

Orton vs Jinder was a very good old school match imo. Jinders average on the mic and in the ring, but his look, the bollywood boys, and his entrance give him a star presence. These guys click in a slower paced, old school way.

Main event was fire. Of course no ladder spots really shock anyone anymore, but it was just good action and the right guy won. AJ and Nakamura trading forearms to dueling chants is fine but isnt really a dream for me. ROH has been doing that kind of sh1t for 15 years.

I still doubt Nakamuras gonna be a real top guy. His offense is 90% kicks in a company where you're discouraged from being stiff.

Decent show. They're building real heels now brother.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That "make the marks mad :banderas:" heel heat booking is 1970s down south rasslin. Yet the people that love that hates Cornette

Who is that guy? A professional smart mark? What the hell is a smart mark? The entire thing is fake!

It might've never mattered less than now, because the internet kills kayfabe on a level never seen before, but we've seen the "worship what's going on in the ring, who cares who wins" thing has peaked long ago, and has drawn a lot less than the "heel heat brother" and "interesting stories with wrestling as a backdrop" booking

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who is that guy? A professional smart mark? What the hell is a smart mark? The entire thing is fake!

It might've never mattered less than now, because the internet kills kayfabe on a level never seen before, but we've seen the "worship what's going on in the ring, who cares who wins" thing has peaked long ago, and has drawn a lot less than the "heel heat brother" and "interesting stories with wrestling as a backdrop" booking

Indy attendance has been going up with that very booking. Why do you think WWE threw #1 announcer $ at JR & Mauro to do the C & D show just so they won't go elsewhere