60 Black People Arrested For The Same Bag Of Weed, One Ounce.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
"nikkas" weed smoking isn't why black people are offered less jobs than white folks.
There's virtually zero black businesses employing black workers...the white man runs the economy and you play by his rules :yeshrug: and one of the rules is to be drug free...I worked warehouse for 6 years...I've seen over 300 nikkas not get a job because of drug test failure :picard: and you're encouraging that cycle...that's really un-black and irresponsible of you...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's virtually zero black businesses employing black workers...
not true

the white man runs the economy and you play by his rules :yeshrug: and one of the rules is to be drug free...I worked warehouse for 6 years...I've seen over 300 nikkas not get a job because of drug test failure :picard: and you're encouraging that cycle...that's really un-black and irresponsible of you...
Black people dont smoke more weed than white people.

Weed tests are not based on race.

Weed tests aren't conducted until AFTER a job offer and acceptance.

Weed has absolutely ZERO to do with the job disparity we see by race.

You take these facts and internalize them. Think about them. Analyze them.

Them come back and tell me why weed is the reason black people have less jobs.

No.....really....I'm dead serious. Don't reply to me until you do this. Otherwise I ain't got shyt else to talk to you about.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
not true

Black people dont smoke more weed than white people.

Weed tests are not based on race.

Weed tests aren't conducted until AFTER a job offer and acceptance.

Weed has absolutely ZERO to do with the job disparity we see by race.

You take these facts and internalize them. Think about them. Analyze them.

Them come back and tell me why weed is the reason black people have less jobs.

No.....really....I'm dead serious. Don't reply to me until you do this. Otherwise I ain't got shyt else to talk to you about.
Blame rap music for giving a negative portrayal of black men :yeshrug: glorify every negativity and be surprised that you're last to be called for employment brehs...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a fuxin clown. You can smoke n work the same way the white man drinks n works.

Nikka. Can you read? Are you the type that buy comic books only for the pictures? :scust: Learn to follow a conversation and read shyt in context.

Why are black people smoking weed at all? :yeshrug: shyt irk me seeing so many nikkas unemployed cause they love to smoke...the white man run the economy, laws can decriminalize weed, but company policies will always be anti weed :manny: on one had cacs encourage you c00ns to smoke freely, on the other hand you'll be in the unemployment line...but keep drinking the Kool aid tho...

Why are white people smoking tobacco at all? :yeshrug: shyt irk me seeing so many cacs unemployed cause they love to smoke...the rich white man run the economy, laws can criminalize carcinogens, but company policies will always be anti-health :manny: on one had rich cacs encourage you poor cacs to smoke freely, on the other hand you'll be in the unemployment line...but keep drinking the moonshine tho...

Preach breh. That shyt is ridiculous. They need to get themselves together and stop blaming rich people for their problems. It's crazy to think you can be employed and smoke. How they expect that to even work in the first place?

You edited my post you c00n ass nikka...

First, this guy doesn't even use the word c00n correctly. Demonstrating he doesn't understand the meaning and just throws the word around whenever someone does something he don't like. (To be fair, he's not the only person guilty of this.) Secondly, you never heard of sarcasm or mocking? Clown-ass nikka.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Nikka. Can you read? Are you the type that buy comic books only for the pictures? :scust: Learn to follow a conversation and read shyt in context.

First, this guy doesn't even use the word c00n correctly. Demonstrating he doesn't understand the meaning and just throws the word around whenever someone does something he don't like. (To be fair, he's not the only person guilty of this.) Secondly, you never heard of sarcasm or mocking? Clown-ass nikka.
Stick to the topic of don't quote me...