A conscious African American can never truly be patriotic

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it difficult to take seriously African Americans who are patriotic and claim to be conscious because what that reveals to me about the individual is that they are not truly conscious, or that they are submissive souls who have no issues sacrificing their pride and self-respect for the sake of national unity.

If you are a conscious African American you are aware that there is systemic discrimination against your kind, you are aware that the criminal justice system will be more aggressive towards your kind, you know you pay the same taxes as everyone else but your neighborhood still does not receive the same standards of education, safety, etc. as those not of your kind, and to sum up the whole awareness element into a single sentence, you are aware you are a second class citizen in the nation you are expected to call home.

So how can any rational and reasonable African American be patriotic to a nation that views him as an inferior for no crime other than being born with darker skin? Please explain that one to me brehs.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I understand your point but I wouldn't judge anyone for being patriotic.

Patriotic blacks are the reason we had the civil rights movement. Can you imagine if folks just gave up and moved away? America would be even crappier and more racist than it is.

You can be patriotic and black. This is your homeland. As far back as you can relate your ppl are from here. Don't judge those folks, man.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It's easy to be patriotic, because this country belongs to us and IMO our goal is to take our rightful place in this country, our rightful place is in a dominant position in this country

In top of that the grass isn't greener outside of America, IMO America is the stepping stone and foundation of black prosperity, the fact that we are in the belly of the beast is simply a double edge sword that we must wield appropriately, it's not a reason for us to wallow in despair and cry like a bunch of little bytches

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
It's easy to be patriotic, because this country belongs to us and IMO our goal is to take our rightful place in this country, our rightful place is in a dominant position in this country

In top of that the grass isn't greener outside of America, IMO America is the stepping stone and foundation of black prosperity, the fact that we are in the belly of the beast is simply a double edge sword that we must wield appropriately, it's not a reason for us to wallow in despair and cry like a bunch of little bytches

This is my view on America exactly. That "America isnt for the black man :sadbron:" shyt is for losers and registered democrats.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Patriotic blacks are the reason we had the civil rights movement. Can you imagine if folks just gave up and moved away? America would be even crappier and more racist than it is.

You can be patriotic and black. This is your homeland. As far back as you can relate your ppl are from here. Don't judge those folks, man.
The Civil Rights movement was the beginning of the end for black people in America...

History respects the groups that go to war...A bully has to know that even if he beats you, you will fight back and also inflict damage...You have to make him understand that...

The Civil Rights movement was Blacks begging whites to respect them...Blacks should have organized themselves, by creating their own neighbourhoods, their own schools, their own police forces, and their own paramilitary groups (in preparation of a Civil War)...

The Black folks who chose peace over war during the Civil Rights Era ensured that Black people will ALWAYS be second class (soon to be third class) citizens in the USA...

The Jews chose a different path in the Middle East, and today none of those Muslim countries will dare take them on face to face...That's how you gain power...You take it with arms...You don't beg...

The Civil Rights Movement is a tactic that was more appropriate for African countries seeking independence from European Imperialism...Why...?
The Africans are the MAJORITY in Africa, and they had the rights to the land...

But in America, Blacks and Whites are foreign soil...Whites believe they have a right to America because they exterminated a multitude of people in order to case the land...Therefore, Blacks should have done the same...Cease the land because they had worked to build the land for 100s of years...They earned the right to be there...They shouldn't have to beg the courts to recognize them...

Sometimes war is a good thing in the long run...I truly believe if Black people had made Whites bleed, they would get more respect...Look at Germany and Japan after WW2...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"For black people, America is like that uncle that molested you......but then paid your college" - Chris Rock

Sums up my feelings about America. I appreciate the opportunities that America provides and I am a citizen by choice (naturalized), but as a black man, the shyt they did to fellow black people still hurts and because of this I can never be a flag waving patriot.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The Civil Rights movement was the beginning of the end for black people in America...

History respects the groups that go to war...A bully has to know that even if he beats you, you will fight back and also inflict damage...You have to make him understand that...

The Civil Rights movement was Blacks begging whites to respect them...Blacks should have organized themselves, by creating their own neighbourhoods, their own schools, their own police forces, and their own paramilitary groups (in preparation of a Civil War)...

The Black folks who chose peace over war during the Civil Rights Era ensured that Black people will ALWAYS be second class (soon to be third class) citizens in the USA...

The Jews chose a different path in the Middle East, and today none of those Muslim countries will dare take them on face to face...That's how you gain power...You take it with arms...You don't beg...

The Civil Rights Movement is a tactic that was more appropriate for African countries seeking independence from European Imperialism...Why...?
The Africans are the MAJORITY in Africa, and they had the rights to the land...

But in America, Blacks and Whites are foreign soil...Whites believe they have a right to America because they exterminated a multitude of people in order to case the land...Therefore, Blacks should have done the same...Cease the land because they had worked to build the land for 100s of years...They earned the right to be there...They shouldn't have to beg the courts to recognize them...

Sometimes war is a good thing in the long run...I truly believe if Black people had made Whites bleed, they would get more respect...Look at Germany and Japan after WW2...

the reason why blacks cant go at whites miltiarly is becuase, black people, whether here or in africa never developed the economic system and the scientific knowledge to develop weapons, until you have that all this militant talk is bs

that is why the only real choice blacks had was the civil rights route, its a delusion that there was some other route

and one reason why black people should support america is so that black people can gain the scientific and economic knowledge to develop weapons and economic systems

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the reason why blacks cant go at whites miltiarly is becuase, black people, whether here or in africa never developed the economic system and the scientific knowledge to develop weapons, until you have that all this militant talk is bs

that is why the only real choice blacks had was the civil rights route, its a delusion that there was some other route

and one reason why black people should support america is so that black people can gain the scientific and economic knowledge to develop weapons and economic systems
How were Jews a minority in the Middle East able to just take land and say "this here is ours, deal with it"...?

Blacks would have been better off just taking over a couple of big states in the East Coast (for easier trade with Africa) and creating their own infrastructure...Kind of an unofficial black America...The same way Quebec is in Canada, yes it is Canada, but they do their own thing up there, and as long as they don't talk about "we want to separate" the rest of Canada doesn't care...

That's what should be black people's goal in America...The thing is Black people as a group have never had this kind of vision...Historically speaking...

Black people have never really had "nation building" type leaders...Shaka Zulu and that's about it...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How were Jews a minority in the Middle East able to just take land and say "this here is ours, deal with it"...?

Blacks would have been better off just taking over a couple of big states in the East Coast (for easier trade with Africa) and creating their own infrastructure...Kind of an unofficial black America...The same way Quebec is in Canada, yes it is Canada, but they do their own thing up there, and as long as they don't talk about "we want to separate" the rest of Canada doesn't care...

That's what should be black people's goal in America...The thing is Black people as a group have never had this kind of vision...Historically speaking...

Black people have never really had "nation building" type leaders...Shaka Zulu and that's about it...

lol, you guys are very idealitsic and thats very nice, but you guys aint built to deal with the real world

the jews did not take land, it was given to them by the british and the americans and they were backed by other european powers, because they had very smartly integrated themselves into the polticial and economic systems of the major powers

but thing about the jews is that, the europeans and americans that backed them were the same europeans that had opressed and committed genocide against jews for the past 1000 years (im not even talking about hitler), i just bring that up becuase using your logic jews are sellouts, they get along with the europeans that oppressed them

the jews were pragamtic about things and i would assert that black people also need to be pragamatic, this whole thing of shytting in america has limited usefulness becuase black people will need america as we start making moves

you guys want an omelete but you dont want to break the eggs, regardless of its history america is the key to black prosperity

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no black people wouldnt be here to deal with that racism. we would be some where else(no telling where or what we would be dealing with.) but america surely would not be as successful as it has been.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't forget the Haitian Revolution leaders, Marcus Garvey, and W.E.B. Du Bois.

Last edited:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I find it difficult to take seriously African Americans who are patriotic and claim to be conscious because what that reveals to me about the individual is that they are not truly conscious, or that they are submissive souls who have no issues sacrificing their pride and self-respect for the sake of national unity.

If you are a conscious African American you are aware that there is systemic discrimination against your kind, you are aware that the criminal justice system will be more aggressive towards your kind, you know you pay the same taxes as everyone else but your neighborhood still does not receive the same standards of education, safety, etc. as those not of your kind, and to sum up the whole awareness element into a single sentence, you are aware you are a second class citizen in the nation you are expected to call home.

So how can any rational and reasonable African American be patriotic to a nation that views him as an inferior for no crime other than being born with darker skin? Please explain that one to me brehs.
:salute: 5 star, dap and rep.

It's funny how the c00ns came out the woodwork here. Burn the cac flag, raise the RBG flag, promote separation socially and economically, and good things will happen. Dependence on cacs is a deathknell. fukk them.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This statement is true.

Some people can't fathom and it's frightening but America will NEVER be ours, nor will we receive equality. Unless there's a disaster and the infrastructure along with many white people are killed.

Only if you're satisfied being a second class citizen, is America for us. Make no mistake this country will insure it remains a majority white nation. They did the math way back when slavery first begun. To make sure black people are always outnumbered at least 5 to 1.

A simple concept that insures our democratic approach is always nullified. Anything we can lay claim to is a tax write off to white supremacy. These black cities...they can bankrupt them anytime they want.

We have absolutely nothing tangible in this country. We will never have any REAL ownership in this country. I know some of you are dreaming but, you can never beat the house. That's what some of you plan. And it's what they want us all to dream for. That way we stay peaceful and don't flip the table over on some "fukk this, yall cheating" shyt.