A cop in Ukraine said he was detaining me because I was black. I appreciated it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Riiiiiiiiiight

Lying ass nikka you love being the token negro and caping for foreigners
thats like me saying you love being a second class citizen with the danger of being shot at by your own police at any given time.

yea nikka, im the token.

stay in the land that enslaved you and then call others token breh.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Eastern Europe can be a shyt place if you're a minority. :francis:

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've been all over, and I am of the firm opinion that the most racist place in the world is right here in the USA, and second to that is Latin America. I hung out in Greece where there are hell of Nazis, especially in Athens with no problems. Same goes for Romania, Poland, Germany, etc. Subvert racism is a million times worse than overt racism. But that's just me. And for whatever it's worth as a human being you will generally find what you are looking for in other people. If you are looking for racists, they can be found, if you are looking for druggies, they can be found, if you are looking for sexual freaks, they can be found, etc etc. Just live life man, most of you never faced a manhunt where the end result would be you dying because of your skin color, none of you experienced forced labor etc etc, our ancestors faced REAL racism, lose your life type racism on a day to day basis with no options other than working to enrich your white master. Just live life, there will always be people who hate you for you, just gotta deal with it :francis: