A Giant Douche or Turd sandwich?The Official #HillTron vs #TrumpSet 2016 "Debate" Thread

Who will win

• Total voters

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Humans of New York
3 hrs ·
He was wearing a button down collared shirt. He tried to ask, ‘Why?’ But I told him to be quiet. I told him to do as he was told. Because I didn’t want to escalate. I didn’t want the guns to come out. I didn’t want him to be another hashtag. So they emptied his pockets, they patted him down, and they let him go. And I was so mad afterward. Because I’m very pro-black. I go to protests. I’m in a black sorority. But in that moment I couldn’t speak, because I was too afraid of what might happen.”

sig worthy.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Nothing new was in the video. Clinton Cash >>> The Choice

does it not bother you that they basically alluded that the only reason why he is in this right now is just to bascially get back at obama? you really want some like that with nuclear codes? really, bro? Oh and thats putting aside his racist views that would add tensions between already divided groups along with his out dated trade and economic policies. Look, I know that its economically hard for the lower-middle class and poor whites but its not worth this... This is not the way to go.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
160927-ouch-the-republican-reviews-are-in_zpsghyr5jbc.jpg

:russ::lolbron::mjlol: