A history of World War 3 bout to pop off threads on The Coli

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DATE: Jun 25, 2012
Say brehs...How do you think it's going to start. I for one see this whole Syria/Turkey incident as the precursor to an all out war if NATO gets involved. Russia ain't trying to hear it and has been sending jets and all sorts of military supplies to Syria.

Nato to meet over Turkish plane 'being shot down' over Syria - Telegraph

:ohhh:

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/world-war-3.16845/

DATE: Jun 25, 2012
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]7lmdEquWDpw[/MEDIA]"]WW3 update Turkish war planes shot down over Syria 22 june 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2012-06/25/c_123328689.htm

Turkey turns to NATO after Syria downs jet | Reuters

Turkey: NATO should view Syria as attacking it

shyt-just-got-real.gif

:ohlawd:

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...-start-and-the-coli-not-speaking-on-it.16882/

DATE: Nov 17, 2012
Hamas fires rocket at Tel Aviv after Israel flattens buildings - World News

Syria, Iran, Russia and China plan joint war games, Iranian news agency says | The Times of Israel

Israel: 'Iron Dome' blocks rocket fired toward Tel Aviv - CNN.com

Israel hammered the headquarters of the Hamas-run government in Gaza and rockets soared from Gaza toward Israel, including one that was blocked by a missile defense system as it headed straight to Tel Aviv.

Air raid sirens screamed in Tel Aviv, and Hamas' military wing claimed responsibility for shelling the city. But the Israel Defense Forces said its Iron Dome missile defense system blocked a Tel Aviv-bound rocket.

Earlier, Israeli warplanes leveled the Palestinian Cabinet building, where on Friday Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil met with Hamas officials. The strikes hit the office of Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, the Hamas Ministry of the Interior and a police compound, Israel and Hamas said.

The conflict took a grim turn Friday after rockets fell near Jerusalem, Israel's seat of power.

As Palestinian fighters and Israeli soldiers traded fire, Israeli troops and tanks massed near the border of the besieged Palestinian territory Saturday, raising the specter of an imminent ground invasion.

Convoys carrying tens of thousands of Israeli soldiers rolled toward the Gaza border Saturday, part of what the IDF described as 30,000 troops that were being mobilized along the Israeli-Gaza border.

The Israeli government has authorized the call up of 75,000 reservists, the latest move in Israel's days-old military campaign to stop daily rocket attacks from Gaza.

Iran, Syria, Russia, China plan naval drill in Mediterranean

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ww3-has-begun.60421/

DATE: Dec 6, 2012

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sohh-world-war-3-is-on-the-horizon-brehs.66598/

and that's just 2012 :wow:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DATE: Jan 12, 2013

China-Japan tension over disputed islands takes to the sky - latimes.com

:ohhh: the enemy of my enemy is my friend :smugbiden: :cheers:

These cats really do hate each other :ohhh:

LINK: WW3: China-Japan tension over disputed islands takes to the sky

DATE: Aug 29, 2013

and you dumb ass nikkas still gonna support this half cac ? the writing is on the wall wake up people. this nikka been killing innocent afghans for the past five years now he wanna get righteous cause syrians are "gassing their own people" the same line bush jr used to fake war with sadam.

america disgusts me

but when are you tribalistic nikkas gonna wake up? you gonna let barry come in your house and give him your gun ? please tell me you dumb nikkas arent cool with this

LINK: So Barry is about to start ww3 and is gonna take our guns dictatorship style

DATE: Nov 27, 2013

As the title says
I am not promoting this view, just interested in constructive opinions. Please state your reasons if you think either way. I just have a few friends that think we will enter one next year or 2015. Economics will take us there....Personally I can see it happen, & it may be more of a civil world war. It seems every government is getting more and more corrupt,and more and more is being uncovered thanks to people like Edward Snowden? Also that Wiki leak geeza. Seems like it's not just one government being corrupt, it's all of them, collaboratively being corrupt against their own people. It's bound to break at some point and shyte will go down hard. Though I think this could take a while, since the general public either does not care or is not informed. It's actually more in the media's hands than anything. They need to cover this stuff more deeply....but w eknow thats not gonna happen right?!

What do you think?

^^^^ Also anyone care to break this down to me?

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/guy...e-world-will-enter-a-world-war-3-soon.167808/

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DATE: Feb 27, 2015

I'm ready to clown these ISIS nikka's walking down my block yelling "allah akbar" :mjlol: I'm going to post a video of me dumping the .223 down on their ass whilst my neighbors dog pull on his legs and drag him down the the street. Then these russian cacs gon' try to blend in with these other cacs :mjlol:bytch, I know how to spot a russian cac from an american nikka. They got blue eyes and sharp ass jawlines....can't hide that shyt.:mjlol: O you think I'm going to hold back cause you walking with little Kavesh Harokoventz nikka? fukk him too :mjlol:

nikka's trying to fukk up shyt thinking somebody gon' be scared. I got a superbowl to watch and a club to hit for the afterparty...take yo ass on somewhere...we ain't got time for that :pachaha:

LINK: So is thecoli still going to be online through WW3?

DATE: Mar 1, 2015
Pictures drawn from someone who escaped from a North Korea camp.

:merchant: The fukk breh.
LIke if they are capable to do this shyt on their own, aren't their people going to be pissed at the World giving them the :sas1::sas2: and not trying to deliver them from this piece of shyt regime. When they actually all see how the world was living and how they was living?

I mean shyt I'd be pretty fukking pissed too. I say somehow some way they take down China and take over it and then they really start fukking shyt up.

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-t...e-world-war-3-or-the-next-biggest-one.297375/

DATE: Oct 8, 2015

LINK: World War 3 Proxy War Thread

DATE: Nov 29, 2015

Can anyone confirm, deny or debunk the information presented in this video?
:feedme:
Do you all think Turkey & NATO is really trynna pop off some more wars for oil? Is it a coincidence that once Russia started going at ISIS all of a sudden they're "dangerous"? Is Bashar al-Assad fukking up Euro-Cac money by blocking this oil pipeline? Will he receive the same fate as his Sand Cac cousins Muammar Gaddafi & Saddam Hussein?
full
Qktdmb2.png

Are white folks really this hell bent on destroying this planet in barely over 2,000 years of getting in power for oil?
:whoa: :mindblown:
Will Goku find the 7th Dragon Ball in time to help save his friends???

WTF is going on out chyea this shyt seems to be getting serious...
:wtf::damn:

LINK: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wor...or-just-another-cac-conspiracy-theory.377794/

DATE: Dec 12, 2015

(to be fair his @YaThreadFloppedB!)

LINK: Enoch: Prophecy of Isis, Israel, Rapture, World War 3, Etc.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had a 2016 post but these search results longer than jill scott's tiddies and the 1 blood remix and the website failed and deleted it

:francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I get it op

I remember a few years back people thought the Russia Ukraine conflict would cause a war

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity