A Womens Arena Football Game in 4K

Doop LeJoy

Rookie
Daps
So hear me out. I've been in the game (of development) for a minute. Ol'breh been an engineer since 08. I done worked with Nike, I've made women's sports games for apparel and big media brands that I can't even talk about because they never saw the light of day. Some cool shyt made on no budget and I'm tired man, but I been cooking. I was thinking, what if there was a Women's Arena Football game on Unreal 5 with a Lingerie Football expansion pack/DLC for the folks in the back.

waf_screen3.2.png

No fr. This is not a drill. It's going to look like Madden 24, except, you know. With women. With and without full pads because a publisher gonna publish and what's good for publicity? Skin, as always. This beats in-game microtransactions by a mile and idk about yall but I just don't play Madden for Ultimate Team. At all.

There will be a franchise mode with a coach and player option. Sideline interactions that play into factors like morale. No shytty boilerplate text interactions that pop up with no regard for the context of the game. So think Football Manager in terms of player interactions. Gameplay will have some arcade elements but will lean more into simulation where it matters.

waf_screen1.2.png

I don't post much here, I know, and I need to do better. Especially if I'm going to come at yall with this here. But trust me when I say that if yall wouldn't support this I won't find that support. I don't think we have to talk about why either. I would also encourage anyone interested in this project to think of the players. The real ones. Who a lot of the time didn't even get paid. Imagine what this could become with a fraction of the success of those larger franchises. In all seriousness, we would put together a new league.

waf_screen4.2.png

That @ is for the Instagram if anyone here wants to keep up. Check out womensarenafootball.com and sign up for the mailing list for more info.

Last edited:

Doop LeJoy

Rookie
Daps
I don't really see a market for this game. WNBA is a thrown-in with NBA 2k.

You would need to lean heavy into the titties and ass physics like Dead or Alive games.
:mjlol: I can't even sit here and pretend like you're wrong . My only counter-argument would be that people definitely got a bone to pick with the WNBA and do so openly. I just saw a thing earlier with people dragging Angel Reese over a bad pump-fake. But the LFL? People liked the LFL but couldn't say they watched it. With this I think it could end up as just some game "with hot chicks" just like DOA that has a dedicated following. Very much an if you know, you know sorta thing. I'm going for that, with a drizzle of "and they hit hard too".

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think this is great but ultimately the target demographic is small as hell

Maybe if this was a mode within a XFL game or something this would work

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Agree with the other posters but appreciate the talent and commitment. See it through if you believe in it. Either way you will work on something big.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gonna be a huge uphill battle breh or sreh, you talking about a very niche demographic. Gameplay is gonna be key so I hope you get a vertical slice up soon.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
If you can make gameplay comparisons to NFL 2k5/ All-Pro 2k8, you'll see a ground swell of support. The T&A will just be icing on the cake.