Abs everyday?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I do abs everyday, by not overkill. I don't want to dedicate whole days for abs, so I do a little everyday.

How do you divide your ab workout? Upper ab lower and days? Days with weights and without? How do you work your abs?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Respect to OP but I got a question for anyone that can help. If I get a good cardio workout, are abs still necessary to work on for that day?

Again respect OP, not tryna shark your post.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Respect to OP but I got a question for anyone that can help. If I get a good cardio workout, are abs still necessary to work on for that day?

Again respect OP, not tryna shark your post.

You dont have to hit abs every day. You could go every other day and still get results.

That being said, a cardio workout doesn't replace an ab workout.. If youre scheduled to hit abs that day, then you have to hit abs.

hope that helps.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You dont have to hit abs every day. You could go every other day and still get results.

That being said, a cardio workout doesn't replace an ab workout.. If youre scheduled to hit abs that day, then you have to hit abs.

hope that helps.
False

I never do abs and its one of my best areas

Nobody "has" to do anything

Progressively overloading on squats, deads, chin ups, push ups, overhead presses, dips, etc will all work your core and build muscle

The only person that "has" to do direct ab work is the soft person spending all day on machines

Namekian Maranantha

...Ammmeeeen.
Daps
If you are focusing on abs everyday or frequently with exercises such as any form of crunches, then beware of developing muscular imbalances. Bad posture is likely to soon result.

One tip to keep in mind is..

For every "Abs" exercise... do two back exercises.