Ac joint problem

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
basically I've been having problems with my left shoulder. Doc been fronting on my MRI and basically told me I must have done something to my ac joint and told me to adjust my work out so I don't mess it up any more than it is. Any other breh have an issue like this and what type of work outs do y'all recommend that I can do? Basically told me to lift light and stay away from over head presses

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
basically I've been having problems with my left shoulder. Doc been fronting on my MRI and basically told me I must have done something to my ac joint and told me to adjust my work out so I don't mess it up any more than it is. Any other breh have an issue like this and what type of work outs do y'all recommend that I can do? Basically told me to lift light and stay away from over head presses
You got an MRI on your shoulder?
What level of injury did he say were at (Grede I, II, or III)? See this link. The Steadman Clinic Vail, CO | Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery | Steadman Hawkins

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No MRI. Doctor insurance politics. They don't want to pay for it. Been to physical therapy and had an x-ray. But Doc said it was my ac joint that I must have tweaked it and suggested I adjust my work out so I don't further injure myself
Yeah, I get the insurance thing. I went through physical therapy before getting an MRI.
The physical therapy worked, but I still had a funny pain so I got an MRI. Turns out my knee was fine. That was money down the drain. At least they checked it. Anyway, I got an anti-inflammatory shot in my knee.
Well, if you went through physical therapy and still get pain, can you get an MRI now? Did you ever get your shoulder hit, or fall and catch yourself with your arm out?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I fukk with them multivitamins, orange triads. One of there specialties is joint recovery

U may wanna look into it

They got a high ass user review rating on amazon