AFRICA'S OWN RACE WARS AREN'T ONLY BLACK VS WHITE..

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....but sadly amongst our own subraces.
Khoisan hunter gatherers vs southern bantu cattle keepers,Kushyte Somalis against Bantu Christian Kenyans and in the diaspora the red Papuans have lost a bloody secession struggle waged by the black Melanasian.

pap1.jpg

ML2.jpg

In fact as far back as 10kya the first mass killing,judging from the degree of violence inflicted upon the victims,of what maybe was an ethnic war was recently uncovered.
"Men,women and kids were bludgeoned,hacked,tied up and drowned in what appeared to be an attempt to not just kill but literally erase the identity of the victims..There's nothing new under the sun!.."

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.co.ke/2017/06/the-intra-black-race-wars.html

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Black is a category broader than people of African descent.

Lol @ OP talking about "subraces," what is this nonsense? The so-called "races" are a social construct themselves.

I think different people have their own definition of who is black, for me personally I only consider black anyone of African descent, I don't consider any one with dark skin black, for example a lot of Indians have skin color similar to Africans some are even can be darker than Africans yet they aren't black and they don't consider themselves black.

Melanesians genetically one of the most farthest group from Africans.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think different people have their own definition of who is black, for me personally I only consider black anyone of African descent, I don't consider any one with dark skin black, for example a lot of Indians have skin color similar to Africans some are even can be darker than Africans yet they aren't black and they don't consider themselves black.

Melanesians genetically one of the most farthest group from Africans.

Native Australians use the term "Black" in Australia.

Race is a social construct, genetic distance doesn't matter much. Africans themselves have the most genetic diversity out of any group on the planet.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get your panties in a twist! Fyi,all these groups,subraces or races,call them what you will consider themselves different: I live in Africa and see it all the time. They self identify differently from other black Africans. Go tell Junat Muhammad he's the same as a bantu.
Go to 5.50 mns.

Brehs,not everyone here is as conscious as coliers
!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
race wars??
this is tribal shyt and each tribe does shyt differently thus sees themselves differently when compared to other tribes.
i cannot speak on the others because my knowledge is limited, but the khoisan hunter gatherers vs southern bantu cattle keepers is regular two different ways of life clashing with each other and not getting along.