After Earth > Prometheus

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're really doing claims of discrimination a major disservice by trying to turn this into a racial issue. Arbitrarily complain of racism because critics dont like will smith's latest movie? Get a hold of yourself.

so AE deserves a 12% on rotten tomatoes?

that's basically reserved to the bottom of the barrel...I can't believe any major picture got deserves at 12%

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched AE last night and liked it. I have no clue why this movie has a 12% on RT. I don't get why people are hating on Will Smith & his son. SMH!

It is not a great movie but it is a good and watchable flick.

Poetical Poltergeist

A Real Reality
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Jaydens acting is pretty weak and that's the major complaint..but.... Movie is average not terrible just very very average...I kinda liked the original idea of a modern day movie with his son trying get help after a car wreck in the mountains. All that wack CGI could've been thrown in the bushes. Then again. They'd still probably film it all in CGI anyway. Smh.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
so AE deserves a 12% on rotten tomatoes?

that's basically reserved to the bottom of the barrel...I can't believe any major picture got deserves at 12%

:deadrose:

Doesn't matter if it cost $10 million or $100 million to make it, a bad movie is a bad movie.