After Election, Trump’s Professed Love for Leaks Quickly Faded

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
why don't you point out what in that post was incorrect. i've got all day :ehh: take your time
You were one of the main people talking about we shouldn't ignore the information coming from the leaks because it was leaked. That what was coming out was more important. That if you don't want things leaking then be secure. It's your own fault if you're hacked/leaked.

Stay on script. Talk about the information. I have all day. I'm off.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
why don't you point out what in that post was incorrect. i've got all day :ehh: take your time
im not voting for trump, i just hate hillary. i think its mostly political so i dont care about these chicks saving these stories for 20 years tbh :yeshrug:

bill did the same shyt, which wasnt hillarys fault. but hillary went after those women. "all women should be believed, unless the man they're accusing is my husband" :mjlol:

so fukk these stories. the emails should take precedence, but if you're gonna act like they actually do then ok :heh:

i agree, i've been underwhelmed

although to be fair, hillary supporters are being shown evidence of her blatant lying and corruption and colluding with bankers, and couldnt care less. which is kinda embarassing :scusthov:

this election is awful :snoop:

i dont see any evidence of this

all trump has said was neutral statements, and that putin is a strong leader. which he is, its not really up for debate. and that we should fight WITH the russians in the middle east. again, just another fact

so just because he isnt with this pseudo-cold war bullshyt doesnt make him 'friends' with putin. does anyone have any evidence of this? because im happy to admit that im wrong, but i guess ive missed it. and as i stated above, i dont really care. russia never did anything to negatively affect my life

:leon:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so...you didnt do what i asked :dead:

when hillarys info was getting found out, democrats: "ignore the actual corruption! the real problem is that its getting leaked!

when trumps info is getting found out, republicans: "ignore the actual corruption! the real problem is that its getting leaked!"

do you have a response to this? or just more researching my posts trying to discern who i voted for :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So, the Democrats have no issue with Hillary ILLEGALLY using a private email server and ILLEGALLY deleting 30,000 emails, but now have a problem with emails being leaked?:mjlol:.

And, Trump never ASKED them to hack her emails. Odds are, they already have all of her deleted emails.

@ThreeLetterAgency I think you're shook that you KNOW those emails that were deleted implicate Obama in schemes this country would be appalled at.

some of these fakkits in here need to answer this question

but....according to her, the emails werent about anything important :dwillhuh:

:what:

'no one cares about your damn emails' :what:

:camby:

:sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

when hillarys info was getting found out, democrats: "ignore the actual corruption! the real problem is that its getting leaked!

when trumps info is getting found out, republicans: "ignore the actual corruption! the real problem is that its getting leaked!"

do you have a response to this? or just more researching my posts trying to discern who i voted for :mjlol:

:sas1:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Classified leaks vs leaks from the DNC are basically the same thing tbh

There are similarities, but there are key differences.

DNC aren't classified. No one suspects DNC emails were procured from our very own intelligence agencies. For example.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
There are similarities, but there are key differences.

DNC aren't classified. No one suspects DNC emails were procured from our very own intelligence agencies. For example.

John Podesta being a careless goofball being one.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Leaks are happening because he's giving non-experienced/scust people high level clearances and he has the stink of Russia on for him years. So far he's hard to trust. Simple as that. :mjgrin:

Flynn would still be employed under the WH if they only showed him these reports. Nothing would come if it. But when this shyt hit the media it got too hot.

There's a reason there wasn't that many leaks under Obama.