AIPAC Halts Campaign Fundraising for Perry, Other GOP Members Who Voted Against Israel Aid

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) has pulled funding for the reelection campaign of Rep. Scott Perry (R-Cumberland/Dauphin/York) as well as 14 other Republican lawmakers over their vote against $14 billion in emergency military assistance to Israel.

The powerful and divisive Israel-U.S. lobby group is fighting back against these GOP legislators who promote themselves and frequently sound off against those who criticize the Jewish state.

According to FEC filings, AIPAC has already funneled $12,751 into Perry’s reelection campaign in the last four months, including a $5,000 donation just a month ago.

When purusing the AIPAC PAC’s website, donors have options of contributing a custom or a pre-set amount for their preferred candidate.

For the 15 lawmakers in question, which includes five U.S. senators and 10 House legislators – donors are unable to contribute any money.

AIPAC-Donations.png

American politicians are whores and traitors to their own country. :pacspit:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its more like an open secret. The majority of Americans are completely ignorant to the political influence of groups like AIPAC. Most here don't even know if their state has anti-BDS laws.

I wouldn't even call it an open secret to be honest.

Sure, most Americans are willfully ignorant and/or indifferent, but there really isn't anything secret about it. Their "donations" are public information.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I forget the amount but they've committed a huge amount of money to fight any politicians that aren't on board

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't even call it an open secret to be honest.

Sure, most Americans are willfully ignorant and/or indifferent, but there really isn't anything secret about it. Their "donations" are public information.

You are correct. What is an open secret is how lobbying groups actually draft legislation that the politicians they donate to present as a bill. Its not even limited to AIPAC, the Mulford Act in California (Gun control bill) was drafted by the NRA. Look at the TikTok Ban bill. It was presented by Mike Gallagher, whose biggest donor is AIPAC.