Alcohol with the least amount of calories

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Whiskey, ice & water.
You may like rum & coke, you wont AT FIRST like Whiskey, ice & water. But after a few weeks thats thats all u need.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
ima just be the real n igga and say it. fukk drinking bro and if u gon drink just accept that you taking a L for that night.

There is no low calorie/sugar way to drink.

Shots prolly your best bet. But honestly, dont ven drink. That shyt is the best when u calm in a room full of drunk nikkas.

I used to drink every weekend, now I barely drink at all. Except special occasions and functions. But i dont like how my face and skin look when I drink constantly. Takes something away.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have some bad news for the brehs who like to drink and lift. I haven't had a drink in 10 days and I lost 5 pounds :merchant: I weigh myself at the same time every week so I'm fairly sure it's legit.

:damn: I may have to keep up this soberlife

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I used to be a JD and coke dude.. then I tried Coke Zero and it was aight. Almost the same. But they got aspartame in that shyt. I cannot confirm or deny that it can cause cancer but I ain't taking risks. Ever since then it's been whisky and tonic or whisky and water.