Aldo: I will beat the man

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldo: I will beat the man - Mixed Martial Arts News

Jose Aldo: Any fighter at this level is dangerous. You have to respect them all and train very hard. That is what we have been doing for this fight. Because of that, I think things will go well for this fight.
Maybe people dont give (Jung) the credit he deserves. But the fact he reached this point and is fighting for the belt really means a lot. It means he has to be respected and because of that I will train hard to be ready for him.
I do think he fights very wide open. He leaves a lot of opportunities to be struck, so if that is the way he really wants to fight, then that is the way I want to fight as well.
I have to be ready to take the fight wherever it may go. Whether that's five rounds or a long fight, or even if it's a short fight. I have to be ready for anything that may come up.
Of course I will beat the Korean Zombie. I will beat the man

TKZ: I'm sure I will defeat Jose Aldo.

TKZ: I'm sure I will defeat Jose Aldo. - Mixed Martial Arts News

TKZ: Fighting against Aldo has been my dream. We are similiar in terms of striking. Many people think Aldo is superior to me in striking, but I don't think so. The biggest difference is Aldo's power in striking. My style is weakening my opponent little by little. Aldo does it with one big KO strike.
I think he has a weakness on the ground. I will be pushing for it.
I'm sure I will defeat Jose Aldo. It's been my goal from the beginning of my MMA career. I never give up before reaching a goal. But, it won't be easy.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I've been waiting for this fight for so long :blessed: :takedat: :wow:

shyt will probably be fireworks.

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
Amazing fight. It's not Pettis/Aldo :to: but it's a good replacement.

Terrible match-up for KZ though. Aldo via 2nd round KO.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i dont know why i still get amped for aldo fights when history has shown time and time again when the bell rings hes really not that exciting

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Amazing fight. It's not Pettis/Aldo :to: but it's a good replacement.

Terrible match-up for KZ though. Aldo via 2nd round KO.

KZ has a very strong chin, dude likes to stand and bang. Idk how Aldo will hold up though. Dude has been Mr Glass as of late. Has anybody he fought hit like KZ though? Besides maybe Cub?

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
KZ has a very strong chin, dude likes to stand and bang. Idk how Aldo will hold up though. Dude has been Mr Glass as of late. Has anybody he fought hit like KZ though? Besides maybe Cub?

I just don't see how KZ wins this. He's not going to out-strike Aldo and he doesn't have the power to KO him. Plus, he has a tendency to brawl with his opponents [like you said], leaving himself wide open for counters. Aldo is one the last fighters you would want to brawl with. KZ doesn't have the wrestling to hold down Aldo, nor would he want to. On the other hand, KZ does have an underrated ground game. If Aldo gasses [which he has as of late] and KZ manages to take the fight to ground, a submission victory for him wouldn't be that far-fetched. We've always heard of Aldo's excellent BJJ game, but we really haven't seen it. His BJJ has largely remained a question mark. While, KZ has proven to have great BJJ.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I just don't see how KZ wins this. He's not going to out-strike Aldo and he doesn't have the power to KO him. Plus, he has a tendency to brawl with his opponents [like you said], leaving himself wide open for counters. Aldo is one the last fighters you would want to brawl with. KZ doesn't have the wrestling to hold down Aldo, nor would he want to. On the other hand, KZ does have an underrated ground game. If Aldo gasses [which he has as of late] and KZ manages to take the fight to ground, a submission victory for him wouldn't be that far-fetched. We've always heard of Aldo's excellent BJJ game, but we really haven't seen it. His BJJ has largely remained a question mark. While, KZ has proven to have great BJJ.

I honestly think its a tossup breh. Keep in mind also that Aldo has been nicked up as of late and may have some ring rust. Their strengths and weaknesses compliment each other pretty well imo. We'll just have to see.