Aldon smith done f’d up again

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
well for one its illegal for doctors and teams to reveal that type of info. so even if he does, we probably wouldnt know if he didnt want it out there. secondly, addiction can be classified as a mental illness.
like i said... neither one of us are doctors... your GUESS is as good as mine.. he could be bipolar... he could be a fukk up... he could be both

none of any of the above excuses his dumbass behavior.. if he knows he's mentally ill, someone has told him to get help... his family don't have any legal ramifications to speak up... neither do friends and teammates..

and that addiction mental illness bullshyt :camby:

a crackhead is a damn crackhead.. i'm not trying to hear that mentally ill shyt for every single mistake in life now. shyt i got ADD or whatever they renamed it. I got anxiety real bad... My best friend is skitz and I know enough bipolar people.. None of that drove them to buy guns, make bomb threats, beat women and drive drunk

Daps
That’s my point

Mental illness is real and can be hell

But I’ve worked with hundreds of mentally ill folks, they don’t do the shyt Aldon does

Aldon may be mentally ill, but he’s just not a quality human being

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
like i said... neither one of us are doctors... your GUESS is as good as mine.. he could be bipolar... he could be a fukk up... he could be both

none of any of the above excuses his dumbass behavior.. if he knows he's mentally ill, someone has told him to get help... his family don't have any legal ramifications to speak up... neither do friends and teammates..

and that addiction mental illness bullshyt :camby:

a crackhead is a damn crackhead.. i'm not trying to hear that mentally ill shyt for every single mistake in life now. shyt i got ADD or whatever they renamed it. I got anxiety real bad... My best friend is skitz and I know enough bipolar people.. None of that drove them to buy guns, make bomb threats, beat women and drive drunk

Do you think that someone can be more mentally ill than someone who is also mentally ill? If so, congratulations, you understand the concept of degree.

You not wanting to hear a likely fact doesn't make the fact any less likely.

Get over yourself, this isn't about what you don't want to hear. Aldon has serious issues, and to equate it to your add or your anxiety is oversimplification.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That’s my point

Mental illness is real and can be hell

But I’ve worked with hundreds of mentally ill folks, they don’t do the shyt Aldon does

Aldon may be mentally ill, but he’s just not a quality human being

Degree - noun, "a stage in a scale of intensity or amount".

How many of those folks you've worked with get hit in the head by other professional athletes for a living? You ever work with guys like Junior Seau? Jovan Belcher?

I understand you have a chip on your shoulder regarding athletes, but don't be so quick to jump on your self righteous horse (again).

Daps
Degree - noun, "a stage in a scale of intensity or amount".

How many of those folks you've worked with get hit in the head by other professional athletes for a living? You ever work with guys like Junior Seau? Jovan Belcher?

I understand you have a chip on your shoulder regarding athletes, but don't be so quick to jump on your self righteous horse (again).

1500 nfl players

Why aren’t they all beating women driving drunk and keeping assault weapons

Tell me

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1500 nfl players

Why aren’t they all beating women driving drunk and keeping assault weapons

Tell me
umm do we know this? you do realize that 70% of DV cases go unreported right? its not uncommon for people to own assault rifles. and I know for damn sure drunk driving is common amongst athletes. we just here about those who get caught.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bump

He got arrested again today for violating a restraining order.

Wow