Alex Borstein (Lois-Family Guy, Ms. Swan-MadTV) is a Racist C...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Aries Spears Says ‘Family Guy’ Actress Alex Borstein is a Racist

Aries Spears Says ‘Family Guy’ Actress Alex Borstein is a Racist

Aries Spears recently dropped by the Breakfast Club and during the interview, he accused Alex Borstein of being a racist.

Aries says Alex allegedly had no problem dropping the n-word in front of him and the other black “Mad TV” comedian, Debra Wilson.

Borstein currently voices Lois Griffin and Loretta Brown on “Family Guy.”

When asked about how dirty the industry can be, Aries says:

“I’ma give you an example. The girl that does the mother on ‘Family Guy.’ Alex Borstein. She was on ‘Mad TV.’ She did Miss Swan…one of the most racist c-words I’ve ever been around.

“Me and Debra was in the makeup room one day…you know me and Debra are like brother and sister. Our chemistry was there. And we just sitting down waiting to shoot. And Alex just starts looking at her fingernails and keeps rubbing her fingernails. And Debra used to date Pat Kilbane, one of the white boys on the show.

“So she goes, ‘Oh my God Pat. I got all this black dirt under my fingernails. It looks like I was raped by a black n-word and I got the evidence to prove it.’ So me and Debra took offense to that. We complained to the producers about it and turned the producers were like Aries and Debra are making trouble. And we got singled out for being troublemakers. We were troublemakers for being insulted somebody said that.”

The Alex Borstein talk comes at the 17:12 mark. Check out the interview in full below:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
logo.png
gone
cac-logo.png

:yeshrug: