Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
can you make a clear argument and back it up with hard evidence? he talks about sovereignty and black supremacists so he's racist?
So listen to the first segment of yesterday's show (I suggest everybody does) and tell me if you consider the Dear black people segment from that John Paul Watson character, and tell me if you think that that is racist, or the fact that he was praising Marine Le Pen's father, and tell me if you don't consider that anti-Semitic. If you agree with those views and don't think that there is anything wrong with it, then we have different views on racism and bigotry. He was talking about brown people in France dressed like "gangsters" because they wear Fila track suits. Just because the racism is subtle, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's like inside speak, wink wink, nod nod, for his listeners, I'm sure. I see through that sh1t, and if you think it's all innocent, and he doesn't mean anything nefarious when talking about that stuff, fine, but I call bullsh1t.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
paul joseph watson?

can you link the video, i'm not tryna search for him calling people gangsters

and him praising le pen's father has nothing to do with alex jones

they could all be vile racists for all i know

but no good evidence that alex jones is tbh

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
paul joseph watson?

can you link the video, i'm not tryna search for him calling people gangsters

and him praising le pen's father has nothing to do with alex jones

they could all be vile racists for all i know

but no good evidence that alex jones is tbh
Alex Jones was the one praising Le Pens father.
It's in the first 45 minutes of the podcast from yesterday's show

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This fukking guy is unhinged, and it's way past calling out the government. He is dillusional, spewing passive aggressive racism all fukking day. I was just listening to him yesterday, and he is just an apologist for Trump. He was talking about cyborg cats in China in the 40's, wtf is wrong with him?

I came across a Alex jones live broadcast s few days ago, haven't watched that clown cake in years. He was on there Coppin pleas about why he's a actor and nobody should've taken everything he said serious.

:mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Alex Jones is a government shill who is meant to be the 'face' of the 'truther/conspiracy' community. He gives you kernels of truth but then completely misleads you. He makes people who question the official narratives look ridiculous with his acting, which was affirmed by his lawyer and Joe Rogan. Bill Cooper pointed out Alex Jones a long time ago.