Alex Jones on Joe Rogan Podcast: 2 Million Views in 5 Days is Biggest Ever

Poetical Poltergeist

A Real Reality
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Alex Jones is so fukking annoying I can't take it and only got maybe 20 mins in. Rogan always tries to act like he doesn't believe in crazy conspiracies but he obviously does. Either way shyt is mad annoying.

Gains

Superstar
Daps

where's that one podcast where Joe Rogan and Sam Harris were saying some low key racist shyt about black people :jbhmm:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
For anyone that didn't really fukk with Alex jones like that I think this was good to see.
Most ppl already have this preconceived notion of what Alex jones is (and joe for that matter)
It's good to see interviews like this where they can kinda break out of character for a bit and you can see them more honestly.
I don't side with jones on everything but I feel he's being painted in some kind of way and most ppl just assume he's something he isn't.

It's funny the amount of ignorance on the coli that just lump Richard specncer and trump and Alex jones and milo, and all these dudes as the same.

So ignorant.
I said this early on that the left wing really has no idea about the various feathers of the right wing. The right wing is probably more diverse in opinions than the left at this point.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did Jones jump to conclusions, extrapolate sh*t irresponsibly, and sometimes exaggerate his ass off. Of course he did.

Did Jones also drop some factual gems and shed light on stories the MSM wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole. Absolutely.

The epitome of "sheep" are those who can't get to the latter because of their distaste for the former.

Last edited: