Alex Jones says YouTube will delete Infowars channel

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
We should know the EXACT reasons YouTube is doing this. Simply because they will try to do this to black channels as well. And someone will abuse the system regardless of how mundane the content is.

But as far as this goes, I say :ehh:

I have seen some black channels pushing the same dumb and harmful conspiracies as the ones Alex Jones is pushing. So I have no problem with YouTube deleting their channels too.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I have seen some black channels pushing the same dumb and harmful conspiracies as the ones Alex Jones is pushing. So I have no problem with YouTube deleting their channels too.

Those aren't the type of black channels I'm talking about. But when someone is trying to be a black Alex Jones then they can :camby:too. As long as they are legitimately pushing that nonsense.

My worry is for the passionate black empowerment folks who get mislabeled and suddenly and injusticely censored.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We should know the EXACT reasons YouTube is doing this. Simply because they will try to do this to black channels as well. And someone will abuse the system regardless of how mundane the content is.

Totally agree. That dude is a nut job but I don’t like seeing someone silenced and having their content deleted like this without some clear explanation to the public about why. they can just say anyone they don’t like was a habitual line stepper and wipe their account.

This is the reason I didn’t want to rely on google products in the first place. They do this with google accounts too.

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Totally agree. That dude is a nut job but I don’t like seeing someone silenced and having their content deleted like this without some clear explanation to the public about why. they can just say anyone they don’t like was a habitual line stepper and wipe their account.

This is the reason I didn’t want to rely on google products in the first place. They do this with google accounts too.
why do you all act like Youtube is some constitutional right?

Theres Vimeo

Theres DailyMotion

theres even dozens of native hosting sites.

People just want to abuse the youtube community because its the biggest

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
youtube aint deleting his channel, his fans will be watching that shyt if its on dailymotion, vimeo, or anywhere else. So youtube might as well keep him as he generates traffic

alex jones is a perfect shyt for paranoic schizophrenic people who have no communication with real people whatsoever so they sit and watch him presenting any possible news like its a part of big ass conspiracy theory