All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just bought 3 tickets to take the family to see them up at Fenway on 6/15. Let’s see if my Stanton related luck carries over to another park. :pacspit: at StubHub for $129 in bullshyt fees on 3 $107 tickets. Congress needs to step in over this shyt already.
That man hitting 2 homeruns against the team that almost hire him , it's like a written script.
His first game in this park where he used to watch his favorite team as a kid :wow:

Stro with seven strong. Good shyt!
Stro is still underrated by this fanbase
I expected he’d be good, but he’s been better than all star caliber. He keeps going into the 7th inning. He’s saving a lot of innings for the pen.

World Series or bust for this team.

Everyone who isn’t hurt better stay health.

judge is hitting 50 bombs this year.
It’s really starting to feel like it could be one of those years :banderas:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Just bought 3 tickets to take the family to see them up at Fenway on 6/15. Let’s see if my Stanton related luck carries over to another park. :pacspit: at StubHub for $129 in bullshyt fees on 3 $107 tickets. Congress needs to step in over this shyt already.

His first game in this park where he used to watch his favorite team as a kid :wow:

I expected he’d be good, but he’s been better than all star caliber. He keeps going into the 7th inning. He’s saving a lot of innings for the pen.

It’s really starting to feel like it could be one of those years :banderas:

The whole rotation is basically preserving the bullpen at this point.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just bought 3 tickets to take the family to see them up at Fenway on 6/15. Let’s see if my Stanton related luck carries over to another park.
just thought about it and we’re set :myman:. I went to see the marlins & rays in June of 2010 the week he got called up to the big leagues and he hit his first career triple in Tampa and the night of game 7 between the Heat and Celtics in 2012 I was at the marlins game and he went 2-4 with a double & an RBI. We’re in good shape for that game :mjlit: