Alley Boy is making a terrible move by associating himself with 2012 Master P

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Do your research homey HE IS known for ripping people off...
The No Limit movement took a major hit when the guy making all the beats left because he said Percy wasn't paying him his proper royalties...

And that was his own got damn cousin...

He's not famous for jerking dudes out ta money like :takedat: or :birdman:
But he's known for that...

nah i cant agree.....he is not known for that

how many n1ggaz did Master P sign to No Limit? if somebody told me at one point there was 100 motherfukkers signed to the label i would believe them lol

im exaggerating but there was So Many people on that label and if u can only name a few that complained about money then Master P didnt have a rep for ripping off his artist...

[ame=http://youtu.be/ACVv8fKl5Gc]THE SOURCE AWARDS - YouTube[/ame]

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah i cant agree.....he is not known for that

how many n1ggaz did Master P sign to No Limit? if somebody told me at one point there was 100 motherfukkers signed to the label i would believe them lol

im exaggerating but there was So Many people on that label and if u can only name a few that complained about money then Master P didnt have a rep for ripping off his artist...

THE SOURCE AWARDS - YouTube

He even had artist like Kane and Able try to do there own thing but to be 100 that case they caught finished them. Snoop ran down there to protect him from Snoop. Lets be 100 he has the money to put behind alley boy. I always thought a group of

Alley Boy (Duct tape)
El Dorado Red (BGM)
and dome other cats would be crazy.

I only heard I want to say 1 artist talking shady about him but thats because they fukked there own chances up. For example where are they now?

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Alley Boy ain't never gonna blow up, so it doesn't really matter what moves he makes :manny: