Alt-Right become disillusioned with Trump after Middle East trip.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So what you are saying yall approve cozying up to Saudi and Israel?

If the alt right is right on anything its our foreign policy

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So what you are saying yall approve cozying up to Saudi and Israel?

If the alt right is right on anything its our foreign policy
Nahhh, we don't approve of anything this administration, or their supporters, fringe or otherwise, do, say, feel, breath. Everything that they do or act is is coming from a hateful place. Broad statements are confusing sentiments, i'm sure some in the alt-right don't want to die by drowning, well, I don't want to die by drowning either, that doesn't mean that if the alt-righti s right on anything, that just means some of them don't want to drown. You don't have to go out and find commonalities with these neo-nazis, those folks need to do alot of healing and renouncing of ideals, and prove it by putting together years of repentance and actions.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nahhh, we don't approve of anything this administration, or their supporters, fringe or otherwise, do, say, feel, breath. Everything that they do or act is is coming from a hateful place. Broad statements are confusing sentiments, i'm sure some in the alt-right don't want to die by drowning, well, I don't want to die by drowning either, that doesn't mean that if the alt-righti s right on anything, that just means some of them don't want to drown. You don't have to go out and find commonalities with these neo-nazis, those folks need to do alot of healing and renouncing of ideals, and prove it by putting together years of repentance and actions.
what is broad about not wanting to cozy up to saudi and israel...i can only assume you approve it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
im not sure if you're fukkin with me, and ignoring me mocking fox news saying that about obama. or you don't live in america? :heh:

so ill just leave this here :jaymad:
I'm not even. In real life and on the Coli Trumpset has fell back to the bushes.

I haven't seen a single red hat and this is during one of if not the largest NASCAR weeks in the world.

:bernielol:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Using demagoguery to get votes. Cac's have to be the dumbest people to believe the shyt coming out of Trump's mouth. Every time a politician plays the populist card - the cac's eat it up. These are the same people who want to cut social services to spite those "leeches", but not realizing that most people on social services are Cac. You can't make this shyt up.:beli:

Brexit another example :wow:

Farage didn't even bother hanging around after winning the election :mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Funny thing is his visit was to bolster the Gulf arab states against Iran. But Qatar and Saudi Arabia is feuding. The UAE and Saudi Arabia have disagreements in the war in Yemen. Meanwhile Iran has announced they have a third underground missile base and plan to open more. What a failure his visit was. :mjlol:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Smoke screen to seem objective, don't buy it, they love him down to his orange nuts

Daps
Reppin
St louis

damn that liver spotted cracka
looked shook.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg