Am I the only one who followed WWE devlopmental before NXT?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I remember Heyman's run. I used to watch it through youtube videos. Punk was booked like a god but what really interested me was Johnny Jeter's heel turn on Matt Cappotelli. Ive saud this to my friends and ill say it to you guys. In todays climate dude would be a top face because that guy could garner Ricky Morton-like sympathy like no one else in this era. Shame that tumor took him out of the game.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
can you point me in the direction where i can download these ill(matic)legally?

or could u upload some episodes from then... always wanted to see some
Hmmmm downloading them might be a bit of problem because they're so old at this point. I did a quick search at all my favorite pirate of the seven seas sites and found nada. Lemme see if I can find my old discs and upload a few for you. It might be a couple days though because they may be at mom's.

If you're super-dee-duper desperate you can buy any season you want off ioffer.

@2meo Heyman was part of 2005-part of 2006 in OVW. There's a few matches up on Youtube from that era but no full eps.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Hmmmm downloading them might be a bit of problem because they're so old at this point. I did a quick search at all my favorite pirate of the seven seas sites and found nada. Lemme see if I can find my old discs and upload a few for you. It might be a couple days though because they may be at mom's.

@2meo Heyman was part of 2005-part of 2006 in OVW. There's a few matches up on Youtube from that era but no full eps.
If you upload then discs send then to me too breh

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps

yo if you can upload those id be greatful as hell... i got nothing really to offer u that isnt online as incentive other then a season of WWE confidential... :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
yo if you can upload those id be greatful as hell... i got nothing really to offer u that isnt online as incentive other then a season of WWE confidential... :yeshrug:
Nah, don't worry about incentives. I'm just happy to help the TSC fam. I can't promise anything though because I'm pretty disorganized and messy as hell, but I'll try my best.