R&B am i the only person alive who thinks Beyonce is overrated?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm not a fan of her music but I think she's talented. She makes music for girls, ratchets, gays, and casual fans. She's not a megastar she's just over saturated. And being that the industry has made it where there isn't much competition for her all we have is her sadly. Even though I think Janelle Monae will blow her out the water honestly.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
She's a bonafide star, not that she needed my co-sign. She has a unique voice and that will set anyone part from people that have came before her and to females that are trying to get in the game, but can't because they're carbon copies, vocally and physically.

She has jewels as far as songs goes... when she has good writing, she kills. As far as the content, it can be a bit more desirable, but she caters to her audience and is getting paid well.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I like her image and that ass. Don't give a single fukk about her tracks.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't think she's overrated, but her reign is overstated...as in, there isn't much competition. taylor swift, katy perry, rihanna, lady gaga, and maybe pink are the only other women who are pushing albums/touring internationally/huge pop stars, and each of them has a flaw when compared to her - lack of voice, can't dance/perform like her. gaga was close, but she fizzled out real quick. back in the day, you had mariah, whitney, madonna. janet, celine, toni braxton, etc all hitting hard. these women had a cohort, bey is so ahead of hers that people overstate her talent because there is such a weak crop to compare it to. but she's dope no doubt