concise

Veteran
Daps
US Affiliate Link

UK Affiliate Link

Canada Affiliate Link

----------------------------------------

How To Support The Coli:

Simply click the appropriate link above. You will be linked directly to Amazon.com's homepage where anything you buy within that browsing session will benefit The Coli.

Use this thread for any questions you might have.

Also, if you are unsure you are doing the process right, just post the item you are trying to purchase and we'll make sure we give you a link that will definitely work.

Thanks for all the support!

Yeah, it shows up on its own an hr or two after you order. We dont know who orders what though, so there's no way for us to verify unless you tell us what you ordered. Appreciate you using our link.

uhhh.. whatever this is... is it over?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
uhhh.. whatever this is... is it over?
Nah, if you click on Donate, right under the button to the far left you'll see Shop Amazon, you can also hover over donate then hover over the triangle that appears and Shop Amazon will come up.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nah, if you click on Donate, right under the button to the far left you'll see Shop Amazon, you can also hover over donate then hover over the triangle that appears and Shop Amazon will come up.

So ... what does it do? :unsure: About to make a purchase and this thing randomly popped into my memory, so I figured to ask.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So ... what does it do? :unsure: About to make a purchase and this thing randomly popped into my memory, so I figured to ask.
Its an affiliate program, so it gives us a couple cents when you buy something. The buying process doesn't change or anything for you. Everything is private, so we don't see who orders what or what gets shipped where, if you're concerned about that...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Brooklynzson can you explain to some of us novices how we create our own amazon affiliate links? Or tips you have for those of us interested

cook

Banned
Daps
@Brooklynzson can you explain to some of us novices how we create our own amazon affiliate links? Or tips you have for those of us interested

you mean earn money from amazon? you have to register as an affiliate with them, then you can login and generate links to anything you want on their site.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you mean earn money from amazon? you have to register as an affiliate with them, then you can login and generate links to anything you want on their site.

I was referring to the website part...at the sign in section....do u really need to create your own website before u get an affiliate link to use?

Thx again for the help breh...trying to get this going

cook

Banned
Daps
I was referring to the website part...at the sign in section....do u really need to create your own website before u get an affiliate link to use?

Thx again for the help breh...trying to get this going

yeah you need to have a site, they review it and approve you