America pledges $629 million in aid to drought-ridden Africa

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Straight from the guy who loves complaining about every inconsistency, real or imagined.
Bruh, this dude is a moderator(of higher learning no less) and he's going off on tantrums befit of a 6 year old.
If that is acceptable to you.....well I guess we have different standards for "higher learning"

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, this dude is a moderator(of higher learning no less) and he's going off on tantrums befit of a 6 year old.
If that is acceptable to you.....well I guess we have different standards for "higher learning"
Doesn't matter, we're talking about what YOU said. You were just posting about no longer name calling yet here you are.

You also didn't respond to any of the substance of his post.

Being a moderator doesn't mean he has to be respectful of anyone's bullshyt. Don't be such a snowflake.

:troll:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter, we're talking about what YOU said. You were just posting about no longer name calling yet here you are.

You also didn't respond to any of the substance of his post.

Being a moderator doesn't mean he has to be respectful of anyone's bullshyt. Don't be such a snowflake.

:troll:
"it doesn't matter"

:ehh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice every single one of my points includes a documented source.

:laff: muhfukka credited the fy2017 budget to trump.

You're so dumb. :laff: You might as well not know the 3 branches of government you fukkn idiot.

Breh let these cucks be cucks....you're wasting your time refuting their piss :lolbron: poor attempts at trying to find any silver lining for the failure of their traitor in chief. Fukking pathetic.