Amsterdam committing tourism suicide?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I heard about this on the joe rogan podcast. I guess they're starting to hate all the tourist. They're also getting rid of mushrooms which sucks cause next year I wanted to travel somewhere where there is a lot of shrooms.

you god damn junkie :smugdraper:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Outside of weed and the RLD, what does Amsterdam have in terms of tourism?

Daps
We got a faqqit politician trying to close/limit/clean the RLD too..and they already introduced the weed pass thing to a few smaller cities.

But don't worry people..Amsterdam without weed and whores will never happen.

I'm not a weed smoker but enough people around me mess with weed..8 out of 10 shops in the central station area are garbage.
If you're in town just ask the local people they will hook you up with better coffee shops..

Amsterdam fell off though..its shiit compared to like 12 13 years ago.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Outside of weed and the RLD, what does Amsterdam have in terms of tourism?

Both times I went was for the bud and women mostly so I haven't seen much of the city but they got some other things that can be interesting to tourists.

They got a lot of beautiful canals and old European architecture. The Anne Frank museum is also there. I think its actually built in the house where her and her family were all hiding.

But to be honest, I wouldn't go if there was no weed and women and all that. The way I see it, its a party city more than anything. They say its like Disney Land for college students :laugh:

We got a faqqit politician trying to close/limit/clean the RLD too..and they already introduced the weed pass thing to a few smaller cities.

But don't worry people..Amsterdam without weed and whores will never happen.

I'm not a weed smoker but enough people around mess with weed..8 out of 10 shops in the central station area are garbage.
If you're in town just ask the local people they will hook you up with better coffee shops..

Amsterdam fell off though..its shiit compared to like 12 13 years ago.

1st time I went was around December of 01 and it was so much better. They didn't have half the restrictions that they have now in coffee shops. Back then as long as u had money u could cop as much as u want. Now a days they got limits, like u can't buy more than a couple of grams at a time and all that bullsh!t.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Both times I went was for the bud and women mostly so I haven't seen much of the city but they got some other things that can be interesting to tourists.

They got a lot of beautiful canals and old European architecture. The Anne Frank museum is also there. I think its actually built in the house where her and her family were all hiding.

But to be honest, I wouldn't go if there was no weed and women and all that. The way I see it, its a party city more than anything. They say its like Disney Land for college students :laugh:

1st time I went was around December of 01 and it was so much better. They didn't have half the restrictions that they have now in coffee shops. Back then as long as u had money u could cop as much as u want. Now a days they got limits, like u can't buy more than a couple of grams at a time and all that bullsh!t.

Makes sense...cause like I said I never heard of ANYONE excited about Amsterdam other than weed and the RLD....

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Nah, rocky was solid, hash, people don't even really sell it no more cos no money in it, but in the 90's everyOne smoked it.

I love good hash but the hash I've smoked in London has always been sh!t. I've never had good quality hash in this country. If I had a good connect for good hash at those prizes I'd be more than happy.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't smoked it in maybe 10 years, god know what the qualities like these days.

It was 90 pound an oz back in the 90's.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I spent three days in Amsterdam last year. I smoke but that's not what I was there for.

Took a boat tour of the canals .
It was beautiful. I learned why the facades of the buildings slope forward and why there are hooks and pullies on the roofs.

Guy giving the tour was a local and cool as fukk. Told us stories about dope fiends breaking into boats on the canal to shoot up in or take a shyt.

Van Gogh museum was dope although the there was an exhibit there that focused on his mental illness that was kinda corny.

Bikes...holy shyt, the bikes.

I got body checked by a dude on a bike because I was standing in a bike lane while taking a picture.

The weed scene there is wack compared to Cali or Colorado. Dam got no edibles or vape with thc...da fukk? Only bud. SMH

Way more diverse than I expected.
So many people spoke perfect English with American accents who were native, it fukked my head up.