Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

wize fool

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muslims worship God and God alone. And many of our West African ancestors were Muslim anyway. That factless pic even has a Muslim on the "Black African" side.

More lies and deceit in the guise of truth. Well, that may be harsh. The true issue is of ignorance. You don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject which is why you embarrass yourself every time you speak on it.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
i have no idea what the hell you are babbling about, like i said you are a backwards person, i dont even think you understand what science is

tumblr_lfwtlzf8rv1qbqny8.gif

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Muslims worship God and God alone. And many of our West African ancestors were Muslim anyway. That factless pic even has a Muslim on the "Black African" side.

More lies and deceit in the guise of truth. Well, that may be harsh. The true issue is of ignorance. You don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject which is why you embarrass yourself every time you speak on it.

you are a perfect example of why worshiping islam is stupid for black people, you are here posting here spreading ignorance about basic science and some gibberish about about salt and water not mixing

and also refusing to accept the reality that the british empire ended islamic slavery and even going as far as defending islamic slavery

you will do anything to defend arabs and their religion, even making yourself look like a clown