Ancient Aliens: Your Thoughts?

cryptosapien

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Omaha
I think that shows stupid. I have never watched it and I never will. They have been playing those shows forever.
513642108-Ancient_Aliens_guy_The_game.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i guess it's a love it or hate it kinda thing.
personally, i can't get enough of it.

Coast to Coast AM is a great radio show that covers this topic sometimes.
you can find episodes on youtube.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dem space nikkas stay checkin us out doe. :mjpls:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4izhwg3Mo&feature=youtube"]UFO mainstream news coverage MASS SIGHTINGS WORLDWIDE what is going on?! - YouTube[/ame]

But let's talk about da difference between aliens and other dimensional beings. :leostare:

Thoughts? :leostare:

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
thing is I actually watched and liked the first season of AA because I do leave my mind open to such possibilities, but it soon became clear they play certain angles and leave out other information for entertainment purposes. When I saw the episode claiming that aliens were the reason for George Washington and the founding fathers wanting to create the US I hit em with the :childplease: and didn't look back.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
thing is I actually watched and liked the first season of AA because I do leave my mind open to such possibilities, but it soon became clear they play certain angles and leave out other information for entertainment purposes. When I saw the episode claiming that aliens were the reason for George Washington and the founding fathers wanting to create the US I hit em with the :childplease: and didn't look back.

that was a great episode....G.W. called the aliens the "green skinned indians" or something like that and the aliens showed them a map of what the U.S. would look like in the future.