Anderson speaks english?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Was he hurt before the interview ? The sun was in his eye..............he stubbed his toe......he forgot to take a shyt......he had a cold 6 months ago......he didn't have a toothbrush......

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:russ: @ this thread, I thought the video would show him speaking proper english. He's been speaking more english (albeit broken) since the 2nd sonnen fight. His english here was more of the same, considering it was pre-recorded u wud think they would edit out ed soares tellin him what to say in english.
Was he hurt before the interview ? The sun was in his eye..............he stubbed his toe......he forgot to take a shyt......he had a cold 6 months ago......he didn't have a toothbrush......
anderson is my favourite fighter but this is hilarious

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
We need more of these types of answers from Anderson rather than his usual head nod or one-word answers or awkward expressions. Dude needs to stop trolling so often.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:russ: @ this thread, I thought the video would show him speaking proper english. He's been speaking more english (albeit broken) since the 2nd sonnen fight. His english here was more of the same, considering it was pre-recorded u wud think they would edit out ed soares tellin him what to say in english.anderson is my favourite fighter but this is hilarious

His english was fine when he had Rachelle Leah at his house for that interview years ago. Andy knows what he is doing.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
His english was fine when he had Rachelle Leah at his house for that interview years ago. Andy knows what he is doing.
that ufc cribs program wasnt live.Nobody said he couldnt speak english but when in interviews and hes getting questions he isnt prepared for its a whole different animal..Yeah he stonewalls the media a lot but I doubt his whole aloof steez is some carefully orchestrated act.Its no coincendence that now at the height of popularity/wealth hes speaking more english

ps I was in England during the years he faced lee murray, mma was barely relevant let alone its media and this was before he was a made man.And he still deferred to interpretors, its not an act since coming to the US hes just started taking esl classes