Angry ex-boyfriend gets six months for burning down woman’s home

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
http://bangordailynews.com/2015/03/...r-burning-down-womans-unity-home/?ref=polbeat

HR3kYrk.jpg

A man who pleaded guilty last week at Waldo County Superior Court to setting his former girlfriend’s mobile home on fire in Unity will spend six months in jail for arson.
Addison Duong, 21, of Waterville admitted to police in January that he had been upset over the couple’s relationship problems when he set the fire on Dec. 28.

Deputy Jordan Tozier of the Waldo County Sheriff’s Office investigated the incident and interviewed Duong, who had lived in the Landry Lane home with the woman and their children. No one was home when he set the fire. Duong initially told Tozier that he hadn’t been involved, “however, his body language and demeanor was telling me otherwise,” the deputy wrote in an investigation narrative filed at court.

“Duong finally admitted he had lit a candle and placed it under a curtain,” Tozier wrote. “Duong reported he was extremely angry at the time because his girlfriend had left him and he was looking for her.”

After Duong placed the candle under the curtain, he left the home, which was completely destroyed in the ensuing blaze. More than two dozen firefighters worked for several hours to put the fire out, according to the BDN archives.

Duong was sentenced on March 26 to spend four years in prison with all but six months suspended, according to court documents. He also must pay $7,121 in restitution and spend three years on probation after he is released.

His probation conditions include submitting to random search and testing for incendiary devices and submitting to substance abuse, psychological and anger management counseling. He is prohibited from having contact with his girlfriend or the owners of the home, and he is forbidden from possessing incendiary devices.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Juicy , would if be OK for an ex to burn down your house and destroy your property?

@Panthera

No... That is psychotic and I could have been in my home....

What goes on in crazy folks head?

Oh yeah, she will definitely take me back... I am gonna burn her shyt down and she will have no choice but to love me

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: This is some shyt that psycho women do.

R.I.P. Left Eye.
Did Left Eye get any time for that? I don't think she did.

And Andre Rison had a huge house.

1353606030_19940627-750-37.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Rison

Rison was involved with the recording artist Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes around 1993. In June 1994, as told by her in The Last Days of Left Eye, the then-couple got into a physical altercation at Rison's Atlanta mansion. In response, Lopes threw the athlete's shoes into the tub with the intention of burning them, while keeping the blaze contained in the bathroom. It soon spread throughout the house, resulting in the loss of all his possessions. Despite the damage done, they remained a couple. In 2001 he recorded a song with her entitled "Rags To Riches". Their relationship was off and on until her death in 2002. He was forced to declare bankruptcy in 2007.

gvoAwgC.gif