thats a rico state for real

eventually the usa will have to go in there and clean it up

things are getting way to wild with skinning people and sh1t

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My wife went this past november for her church about 8 hours in. They always drove there every year for a week and had no problems. This past time they were driving at night and got stopped by men wearing federali uniforms. Also keep in mind my two year old and 6 month old were both with her and her family during their trip. Anyways they take em out of the car and tell them to empty out their pockets. While they are doing this,one of them is straight up feeling up on her sister. My wife had our 6 month old who kept crying so they told her to get into the car and make him stop. They kept asking all these questions about money and shyt all the while the main leader had his voice disguised and wouldnt show his face at all. He was yelling "this is the wrong people! fukk what should we do?"...My wife thought the were gonna die cuz they had arsenal up the ass on them. Eventually they let them go mainly because her dad is a priest...They did rob them of all their money except $300 and took their jewlery and ipod's,ect...After that night,they say they will no longer drive out there only flying...fukk Mexico

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife went this past november for her church about 8 hours in. They always drove there every year for a week and had no problems. This past time they were driving at night and got stopped by men wearing federali uniforms. Also keep in mind my two year old and 6 month old were both with her and her family during their trip. Anyways they take em out of the car and tell them to empty out their pockets. While they are doing this,one of them is straight up feeling up on her sister. My wife had our 6 month old who kept crying so they told her to get into the car and make him stop. They kept asking all these questions about money and shyt all the while the main leader had his voice disguised and wouldnt show his face at all. He was yelling "this is the wrong people! fukk what should we do?"...My wife thought the were gonna die cuz they had arsenal up the ass on them. Eventually they let them go mainly because her dad is a priest...They did rob them of all their money except $300 and took their jewlery and ipod's,ect...After that night,they say they will no longer drive out there only flying...fukk Mexico

shes lucky thats all they did

i hear a lot of stories the cops raping tourists etc

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Damn man happy your family made it out ok, and her sister is lucky

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go to mexico every year never had a problem there,not even that bad as long as your not involved in the drugs

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Man when i go i get mad love,my uncle here was a godfather for a wedding there last year,was parading through the skreets till we got to the saloon for the wedding party,u jist gotta kno ppl n basically get permission,shot a choppa while i was there,then threw dat shyt in the bushes :birdman: