Any of you train MMA/boxing?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Looking to get into either Muay Thai or boxing or both and Some sort of grappling ..don't know where to start though ...

depending on where you at, some offer a combination

boxing and muay thai somewhat interfere with each other based on footwork and stances..

being that muay thai uses kicks/elbows etc, its only so much footwork you can use..

you can use muay thai and buy a double ended striking bag to work on ya hands

i heard a reflex bag is ok as well

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
depending on where you at, some offer a combination

boxing and muay thai somewhat interfere with each other based on footwork and stances..

being that muay thai uses kicks/elbows etc, its only so much footwork you can use..

you can use muay thai and buy a double ended striking bag to work on ya hands

i heard a reflex bag is ok as well

I'm orthodox breh, I love boxing as a sport , but I would go with whichever one gives me greater leverage when trying to defend myself

Which would be most practical in a self defence situation, would you say Muay Thai ??

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would love to learn a fighting skill for protecting myself as well as my family. I'm torn between MMA and boxing. I don't know where to start. After I learn a fighting skill I want to register for gun license.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Im about to start doing kickboxing. I think its the Roufus sport or however you spell it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If my cousin didn't move down south I could've been doing some shyt with him...now if I wanna learn anything its gonna be strangers throwing me over their shoulders and shyt :patrice:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
just signed for boxing again once im more comfortable ill move to kick boxing then mui thai :takedat: